SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
VE powered
556 Posts
Which is why I use the ATE super blue. Oh, and my BMW CCA membership gives me a 10% discount at the local non-dealer shop.

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
I'll probably be switching to the Valvoline. I can get it a Walmart, it's numbers look good, and it's cheaper than water.

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

"What have you DONE to that thing..." - stranger at Rockingham dragway 5/18/01
"Where's the turbo?" - stranger at the 1st autocross of 2000 where my SE-R debuted
"That thing is a goddamn rocket ship. I'm not lifting for you on the straights anymore!" -Karl Shultz, Rockingham 4/27/01
"What in the hell have you done since I drove it last?" -David Stone, Rockingham 4/27/01

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">autoxer7 crowed:
Which is why I use the ATE super blue..</font>
Indeed, I used ATE blue and amber (same stuff, different colours - perfect for the 4+ times I change a season) for a long time until I discovered Motul. I like the braking feel of Motul far better than the blue.

------------------
'91 Classic w/the usual stuff

"It is better to go into a corner slow and come out fast than to go
into a corner fast and come out dead" - Stirling Moss

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
grailer said:

Indeed, I used ATE blue and amber (same stuff, different colours - perfect for the 4+ times I change a season) for a long time until I discovered Motul. I like the braking feel of Motul far better than the blue.
Ditto. Started using Motul this year, and it's a bit better than ATE (both flavors). :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts