SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SR20DEviant
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotta 91 Classic with ABS (STILL running AD18's) and I was wondering if ANYONE had a place that could supply some tough street pads, besides the dealer? I spent like $80 on the Akebono pads and I have since wrn the hell out of them. I was wondering if ANYONE had ever tries the EBC Green Stuff pads for the 9.8" rotors? It doesn't say ABS on them but I know that the LAST TIME I bought pads for the fronts online, they sent me NX2K pads instead. ANY help would be great. Thanks.

Here's a link for the EBC pads I was referring to, if anyone knows. (2nd ones from the top)

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/p...&modelid=207&year=1991&partid=12&brandid=3932

·
SR20DEviant
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one to shed light on the subject? Damn.

·
What of it!?
64 Posts
I have a 91 also, I run stock carquest brake pads with slotted rotors, I havent had any problems, and they are fairley inexpensive, but then again, it depends on your driving too

·
starting over
653 Posts
Go Oem my friend. that honestly is your best bet.. Go to the dealer and buy the pads there.I work for nissan and would sell you pads cheaper than the $80 you spent already, and you can get Brembo rotors from tirerack for 30 bux ea.
The akebono are garbage, I wouldnt use EBC to pick up my dogs **** and much else is not either going to fit or is going to be a race oriented pad..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts