SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what pads are you guys liking this season ? i just did my second event this Season on sunday, and my pads wernt up to the job this year for the mini sprint i just did trying to hull my ass down from 110kmh/75 mph i was scaring the crap out of my self after a few runs.
I have PBR metal masters i think there the same as the AXISS pads. they were not up to the mini sprint, alright for auto x and street use.
how are KBR carbon pads ? and HAWK Carbon ? or should i be looking at other pads ?

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i dont have SS lines i probly should replace them since i think there original rubber lines still. you guys run pritty fast events over at boundary bay eh near solo 1 speeds ?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
definitely get ss lines. Axxis Ultimates are really good pads. Metal masters, not so much.

·
B13
1,426 Posts
Nick said:
no i dont have SS lines i probly should replace them since i think there original rubber lines still. you guys run pritty fast events over at boundary bay eh near solo 1 speeds ?
It depends on who designed the course for that event but you can get up to near redline in 2nd gear.You should come out to boundary bay sometime nick.A boosted Egg with a good suspension setup would be sweet out at B Bay. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts