SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Im Not A Chick
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody kno the part number to our rotors???? advance has given me the wrong ones 3 times... there diff part numbers but no were thick enough. I just called nissan and they said that they are 130 dollers a rotor but since i kno them they will sell me them for 85 dollers a rotor.. i paid 50 for both of them at advance and i dont have the money to buy 200 doller rotors... Can anybody help me i need to pass md inspection FAST !

·
SR20DEviant
2,131 Posts

·
Im Not A Chick
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
like a stray puppy
2,163 Posts
is like the pad where you have to request the japanease NX2000 ABS brakes??? I dunno

·
Registered
71 Posts
NX2000 front rotors (ad22vf) are 257x26mm
Brembo number is N1000-34540
IRP Brembo number is #23494/1

Hope that helps.

Phil

·
Im Not A Chick
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so you saying that its a brembo part number?? the ones that i got from napa were 257 so i hope there the right ones.. i kno my car was made in japan or whatever...its just weird that all the rotors i got were way to small.... ......... also i dont have abs... are the rotors bigger when you have ABS??

·
i smell that whore.
1,470 Posts
so you saying that its a brembo part number?? the ones that i got from napa were 257 so i hope there the right ones.. i kno my car was made in japan or whatever...its just weird that all the rotors i got were way to small.... ......... also i dont have abs... are the rotors bigger when you have ABS??
i think for some reason that they all say abs for the nx rotors, whether you have it or not. i don't think it matters. but i've been known to be wrong in the past, so...

edit: check autopartswarehouse.com

http://replacement.autopartswarehou...=NX--002&category=All&part=Brake Disc&dp=true

·
Big kid with gray hair
1,616 Posts
Most of the part store's books are WRONG. Order "with ABS" regardless of whether your car has abs or not. Same with the pads. All US NX2000's require the "ABS" rotors and pads.

·
Master of Swordchuckery
527 Posts
get the 257 or get really friendly with your e-brake cause the pads will fall out the caliper if you get the wrong rotor

·
SE-R GREEK
2,581 Posts
Does anybody kno the part number to our rotors???? advance has given me the wrong ones 3 times... there diff part numbers but no were thick enough. I just called nissan and they said that they are 130 dollers a rotor but since i kno them they will sell me them for 85 dollers a rotor.. i paid 50 for both of them at advance and i dont have the money to buy 200 doller rotors... Can anybody help me i need to pass md inspection FAST !
Ask in the Road Racing section. Those guys get Made-in-China brembos for $15 a piece.

·
Im Not A Chick
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Most of the part store's books are WRONG. Order "with ABS" regardless of whether your car has abs or not. Same with the pads. All US NX2000's require the "ABS" rotors and pads.
so get ABS everything huh...damn..abs **** always cost alot more then regular stuff....
get the 257 or get really friendly with your e-brake cause the pads will fall out the caliper if you get the wrong rotor
i have to get th 257 or nuthing because anything less and i would fail MD inspection... that is why i have to get the correct rotors
Ask in the Road Racing section. Those guys get Made-in-China brembos for $15 a piece.
huh... 15 dollers !!! wow...

·
NX Cruiser
1,031 Posts
Did you bleed them?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts