SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the japanese nx2000 which comes with the larger (nissan motorsports 'big brake kit') brake stuff (for lack of a better word) i want to upgrade these to a possible 4 piston system with larger rotors which are cross-drilled and slotted... can anyone point me in the right direction?

i really want to stop. bad.

·
Registered
858 Posts
cha ching! looking at big bucks there bro!
figure about 800 bucks and up but when you press the pedal hold on , cause you might actually taste some steering wheel! The Brembo brakes are hot I've heard.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
SMC's BABK. Huge mofo brakes. Their contact info should be on the vendor's section of www.se-r.net

And remember folks with teeny weeny brakes when you get your BABK. Sell then NX brakes to us when you're all done!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info.

i was planning on keeping my brakes to put on the se-r classic that i am looking for.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i want! i want! no, really where can i get **** like those breaks...those are exactly what i am looking for!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
$2700???? DAMN that's alot of money..i am getting an det for that. but, well....i think i will do it when i get the money.... anybody want my set of japanese nx2k brakes...how much can i get for them?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How much? When do you want to get rid of them? New or the ones on your car? How old? What all do you have?

MarC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i have a 1993 nx2000 with the larger brakes.
this is the set that nissan motorsports sells as the brake upgrade. they are in great condition and i was wondering how much i could get for them to help offset the cost of the smc kit.
the set (4 rotors, calipers, master cylinder and lines) are the ones that came on the car. i will be getting rid of these quite soon. i just got to get up enough dough to buy the smc kit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts