SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A company in the Seattle area called MAXX AUTOWORKS has made a BRAND NEW GTR/EVO Style Front for the B14's. It is made of Fiberglass and reinforced with Kevlar. The bumper will have 6" light openings along with a MONSTER OPENING and a built in grill all-in-one!
Here is a mock up of what it looks like. I believe the bumper is finished as of Monday, February 5, 2001

Here is a link to: http://www.nwnismosyndicate.com/

or contact [email protected] for more information and pricing.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Actually, thats not a real pic, it's acknowledged by the site. The guy says thats what its goin to look like.

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
SWEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

I think I'll be adding that to my wish list.

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The picture above is a mock up of what it looks like. If you want to see the real thing. Goto the link below or scroll down. If you are interested in buying this bumper. Contact [email protected]

Mike designed and made that bumper. It's called Evo/GTR Style Front Bumper.
The cost is around $500. The bumper is made of 3 layers of fiberglass, along with kevlar. The bumper also has 6" foglight opening with a HUGE MOUTH!

Sorry about the confusion.

http://www.b15sentra.net/cgi-bin/ubb/Forum18/HTML/000362.html

G

·
0 Posts
whats with the gap under the clear corners? is that going to be closed up some? maybe its just me but the gap seems kind of big since that is the first thing i noticed. How long are they going to be available? $500 makes it hard for some people to just dish out real fast for one.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Looks like a mounting problem cause look at the corners. The corners are up tight, as is the center, but the part under the clear corners is sagging. For being kevlar or whatever, it looks like it can barely suport its own weight. But maybe thats just the prototype problems. Who knows, thats almost tastefull, and I still dont like those projectors...personal opinion tho.

T

·
0 Posts

If I'd ever go for the rice boy look, I'd go with that one.

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
anyone know if i can get those headlights and clear corners for my sentra se 99? if so where? thanx in advance,

-saaby

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
twentyfivecharacters, That body kits is all custom as for the EVO/GTR its just a straight bolt-on.

The bumper shown here is a PROTOTYPE bumper. The sag is probably not going to be in the final product. also it has a black gel coat to help strengthen the bumper.

As for the 'emblem'. He made it himself. The 'SE' comes from the SE found on the 95+ Sentra SE's. And the 'G' is from the GTR emblem. the SE you will have to get from Nissan. As for the 'G' you will need to search the web for that. I've seen several sights with the GTR. One of them was www.versusmotorsports.com

For projectors and corners.
Goto
www.nisknacks.com
I believe they are sold out.

goto www.sentra.net/sbb
and look for a previous posts. I remember several posts about projectors.

Hope this helps!

------------------
Wallace,
Lucino Racing

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nismo13GTiR:
As for the 'emblem'. He made it himself. The 'SE' comes from the SE found on the 95+ Sentra SE's. And the 'G' is from the GTR emblem. the SE you will have to get from Nissan. As for the 'G' you will need to search the web for that.
</font>
Hey, I believe you got confused. The emblem he was asking about was the SE-R....no G.....

Get the S and E from your stock SE-R badge, then buy a GTR bad, Remove the G and T and put the S and E in its place.

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nismo13GTiR:
For projectors and corners.
Goto
www.nisknacks.com
I believe they are sold out.

</font>
Nis-Knacks only sells the clear corners now. Richard stopped making the Projectors due to cashflow problems. he wasnt makin enough money off them. http://www.robocar.com/final_web/html/about_us.html is a site that did sell what was left of the projectors, but im not sure if they have any left. check out the site for more. they do still have clear corners though. you can also find clear corners on ebay all the time.

------------------
Ryan Walsh...1st 97 owner ever to succesfully mount a 98SE exhaust to a 97SER!
relaxing after a quiet ride home from SF2K1. first day without an exhaust in a long time.

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Actually Richard stopped selling them because the company that produces them had their molds destroyed in a fire. The other companies that still have projectors, were the last ones to place orders before the molds were destroyed.

late,
wes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts