SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The NVious 1
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just testing waters to see what I would get for these cause i might have to sell them. Its Brand new Ksport coilover kit for the B13. I was thinking $850

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
What are the spring rates? Thanks
7/5

thats something like 395/350 or something.

go to general and search for k-sport under my name. i have a thread where steve helped me measure all the dimensions. i personaly cant tell you how they feel yet because my toe settings are like 25,000 degrees off.......but i can tell you they are SOLID and body roll is nothing but GONE.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
You guys are going off topic - this is a for sale post. I know everyone's intentions are good, but I'm deleting the posts in the interest of the seller. I suggest you (chipey23) start a new thread.

Thanks,
Chris

·
The NVious 1
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was selling it because some dumb a$$ lady had crashed into my car. So i never got to install the kit, but i got another se-r yesterday so... the kit is no longer forsale

·
The NVious 1
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol....thanks. know a good body man in queens. The se-r has rust on the rear rocker panels and on the buttom (the grey little side skirt) i wanna get it taken car of a.s.a.p.

·
Technician @ Toyota
2,852 Posts
Nismo SR20DE said:
lol....thanks. know a good body man in queens. The se-r has rust on the rear rocker panels and on the buttom (the grey little side skirt) i wanna get it taken car of a.s.a.p.
ART automotive

·
The NVious 1
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
stylin'se-r said:
i wanna see a good, in depth review of this suspension cause im thinking of buying this spring.
ok....soon as i put them in i'll let you know

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
stylin'se-r said:
have you searched my post in general? i love this setup! the springs may be 400lb in the front but after you dial out the bouncyness its a really good ride. but i had blown shocks before this so im used to a harsher ride by now.

·
track use only
273 Posts
I thought this was the for sale section

1 - 20 of 20 Posts