SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is totally brand new, never used, includes all the gaskets, hardware and plug, and it's in the original box. I bought it December, never got around to putting it on and now I don't know how much longer I'll have this car so here it is.

Pics on my bedroom floor:

Fit's all 91-99 SR20's. I just want what I paid for it, $180 shipped, PayPal only please. Either PM me or email me, [email protected] - thanks!

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
If this is still for sale I really want it...

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
It also fits 00-01 SR20DE, as I am currently running one on my 2001, :),
JCC

·
Registered
510 Posts
Now you guys STOP!

If I say I want to buy it then it is not your choice if I want to pay 60USD to ship it to Denmark!!!

I'm willing to pay the 240USD to pay it and have it shiped to Denmark!

I was the first one to say I will buy it so don't you sell it to someone else!!

Just give me the exact ammount to transfere to you paypal account. Call US postal service and ask them what it will cost and then I will transfere the money to you!!!

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
are you putting this on your primera? wouldnt any type of DE header choke up a ve? or am i completely wrong, someone please correct me

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'm going to use it for my littlebrothers G20!

It's not difficult at all to ship it to Denmark (Europe) it is as easy as to ship it anywhere else! It cost 60 USD which I have said that I'm willing to pay so that Storm88000 doesn't loose any money. Then it just pisses me of that he tries to sell it to someone else WITHOUT talking to me first.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
TeamNISSAN said:
Now you guys STOP!

If I say I want to buy it then it is not your choice if I want to pay 60USD to ship it to Denmark!!!

I'm willing to pay the 240USD to pay it and have it shiped to Denmark!

I was the first one to say I will buy it so don't you sell it to someone else!!

Just give me the exact ammount to transfere to you paypal account. Call US postal service and ask them what it will cost and then I will transfere the money to you!!!
I hear that... Good luck! ;)

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
TeamNISSAN said:
It cost 60 USD which I have said that I'm willing to pay so that Storm88000 doesn't loose any money. Then it just pisses me of that he tries to sell it to someone else WITHOUT talking to me first.

You weren't the first person to write me about it, just so you know. If it came down to it I would prefer to sell it to someone locally.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Storm88000 said:
You weren't the first person to write me about it, just so you know. If it came down to it I would prefer to sell it to someone locally.
That is easy for you to come with that statement!!

If you have to go to the post office to ship it then I can't see the difference in sending it to Denmark or to another city in US! The work for you is the same!

Just let me know if you want to sell it to me!

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
I'm pretty sure I was the first one to talk to him....per AIM, not to start a fight. Sorry

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
That is also a very good idea (or NOT) to contact a person you are buying something at on a forum thru AIM and not write anything in the actual thread! That should cause some misunderstandings!

Storm88000> Do what you like! I'm not going to waste any more time on this or you!

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Im terribly sorry about this i should have posted something....

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
Is the header sold if not i will send the money for it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.