SR20 Forum banner

*BRAND NEW* TiAL Wastegate!

586 views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Yellow4g63 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new TiAL wastegate for sale. It is 35mm with a .8 bar spring rate, I will also include a red and a yellow spring once I find out what the spring rate is for those and let you guys know. $220 shipped to any of the lower 48 states!!

NEW price $200 shipped!

#2 · (Edited)
b14xxser said:
I have a brand new TiAL wastegate for sale. It is 35mm with a .8 bar spring rate, I will also include a red and a yellow spring once I find out what the spring rate is for those and let you guys know. $220 shipped to any of the lower 48 states!!
no need to ship
ill pick it up

whats your price?

#8 ·
it is brand NEW, I have the receipt for it. I bought it on e-bay and it is brand spankin' NEW! So are you callin' me out dude...if u aint interested don't comment! I got my proof to WHOEVER wants it!

BRAND FUKIN NEW!!

#9 ·
b14xxser said:
it is brand NEW, I have the receipt for it. I bought it on e-bay and it is brand spankin' NEW! So are you callin' me out dude...if u aint interested don't comment! I got my proof to WHOEVER wants it!

BRAND FUKIN NEW!!
They don't make the 35mm any more it's out dated and for the price your selling it for just add $10 and get a 38mm. If you want that thing to move better drop it down more to make it worth it. http://www.roadraceengineering.com/tial.htm NEW 38mm for $230

#10 ·
yea it's $230 for a 38mm but then you factor in tax (say 7.75% in CA) and shipping, and ur lookin at about $260 to $270...im sellin it for $220 SHIPPED NO TAX! Wasn't there a thread here a while back about knockin' people on what price they put for their for sale stuff? Thanks for the advice but why don't we just let interested people decide whether or not they wanna pay the price I put up...Let's have them decide if 3mm is worth the extra $40 to $50 bucks! Thanks!

Still $220 shipped!!

#11 ·
#13 ·
b14xxser said:
mine still comes out cheaper...what's ur point...if you really wanna help, just quit posting on my thread and let me sell my **** for what price i want...thanks for the advice!
I was just showing my friend the links to the wastegate he thought I was full of it. There you go bill

#15 ·
Yellow4g63 said:
I was just showing my friend the links to the wastegate he thought I was full of it. There you go bill
What you did is in violation of the forum rules and could have hindered this member's sale. Please don't comment on the prices people put on their products if you don't intend to buy them yourself and are making an offer.

The price on that Tial is in line with current market value, the 35mm will work as well as the 38mm in most circumstances.

Brent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.