SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
family man
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

here are some pics guys, does anyone need some crossdrilled rotors and pads, i got them right here, and for a killer price

·
FTW
470 Posts
b13 b14? front or rears

·
family man
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
-edit-

bird ur right this is a crappy post. learn to post all ur info so u wont get all moody at people when they ask u questions

gl with sale
i dont get moody. im medicated most of the time, just read the post and you wont have to ask questions mr trance boy. the rotors are for a 92 g20.

·
SE-R nut!
1,751 Posts
you paid $560 for 2 rotors and 2 sets of pads?

·
family man
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you paid $560 for 2 rotors and 2 sets of pads?
i have four rotors, front and rear. front and rear pads . and yes i paid 560 from stillen, i still have the invoice, and besides what do you care how much i paid for them. im now selling the pads and rotors for $200 plus shipping . so if you are not interested keep your negative comments to yourself buddy

·
family man
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have four rotors, front and rear. front and rear pads . and yes i paid 560 from stillen, i still have the invoice, and besides what do you care how much i paid for them. im now selling the pads and rotors for $200 plus shipping . so if you are not interested keep your negative comments to yourself buddy
bump please thank you

·
SE-R nut!
1,751 Posts
You know what TOOL? You should be removed from this post altogether. You don't know what the hell your doing, acting like you know it all to anyone on here. This forum doesn't need people like YOU!

I asked you a simple question, can't tell you had 4 rotors front and rear or just 2 rotors, look at your post again!!!!

·
family man
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You know what TOOL? You should be removed from this post altogether. You don't know what the hell your doing, acting like you know it all to anyone on here. This forum doesn't need people like YOU!

I asked you a simple question, can't tell you had 4 rotors front and rear or just 2 rotors, look at your post again!!!!
you whine like a mule. dude, grow up ok. i hardly ever come on the forum, and when i do, i use it to look for parts. im just trying to sell these parts i have because i just had surgery on both my knee's, and im struggling to pay the bills cause ive been out of work. so give me a break, and i dont know it all, i learn as i go and take whatever usefull info i can get from this forum. so dont put words in my mouth mr nissanguy.

·
SE-R nut!
1,751 Posts
when you give the additude on here, your going to get it right back in your face. I am whinning??? I am not the one that paid $560 for rotors and pads from "Stealin"

I asked you a simple question and YOU got all bent. Your discription on your ad doesn't even say front and rear rotors on your ad. All you have are 2 pics of what it appears to be rear rotors.

·
family man
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
when you give the additude on here, your going to get it right back in your face. I am whinning??? I am not the one that paid $560 for rotors and pads from "Stealin"

I asked you a simple question and YOU got all bent. Your discription on your ad doesn't even say front and rear rotors on your ad. All you have are 2 pics of what it appears to be rear rotors.
dude why do care so much about my ad, if they sell cool, if not, im fine with that. if i put a pic of all four rotors, will that make you feel better inside sweetheart. jesus what hell is your problem man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.