SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know older rear ones will work, but haven't heard of you guys having them for the front yet. Anything new?

Also, is there a catalog of aftermarket parts Courtesy carries? I would like to thumb through what they have.

And the 25% off for se-r.net members is just for OEM parts, not the aftermarket stuff right?

·
_______
3,640 Posts
I have the Courtesy front bar on my car rite now. It hits the hood a little but that will be fixed soon. I'm trying to get my brother to custom me up some end pices in his michine shop.

Mike G.
98 SE

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
ya, the older ones will work for the rears, but the fronts will rub. I am going to go down to a local tuner shop to see if they have any kind of bar that has a curve around it to fit around the emissions stuff. we have the basic nissan motorsports catalog, stillen, and have unlimited stuff that we can look up. unfortunately for you guys, the discount is only for oem parts, not aftermarket, We can get 99.99999% of the stuff that is out on the aftermarket, so do not worry about it. also, I know we have alot of strut braces on backorder through our supplier and have tons of people waiting for them, so now would probably not be a good time to order, I think the shipment is coming in the end of this month. I went through our inventory today, and could only find the maxima rears and the altima fronts, so........ well we do have a stillen front stb, but kinda pricy :)

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
took my front off tonight, I got sick of hearing it after 2 years (very first mod, I had less than 300 miles on my car). I am going to try to play around with it this weekend, hopefully after I put in the NOS :):):):):):):)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts