SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the NE interested in a set of BRIDE seats? the ones from my car? These are BRIDE ERGO'S. These are rare jdm seats, that are not made anymore. Their black with the bride gredation, also their reclinable. i have pics in members rides. they were in the car for the HIN show. I have all paper work & reciepts for these seats. Im looking to get a fraction of what i paid for them. My loss is your gain! Also will trade for a set of 16" JDM wheels. volk/work/etc. Let me know what you got! i will post some pics up on here later.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
only cuz i'm ignorant on the subject of bride seats, but what would be a ballpark price that you're lookin for

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MIXMASTAP2 said:
only cuz i'm ignorant on the subject of bride seats, but what would be a ballpark price that you're lookin for
Around $1,300 for the pair, including seat rails & sliders for b13/14. $1,200 without the rails & sliders.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
god damn that's some serious seat. better be comfortable!!! actually i thought they would be real expensive which is why i asked. thanks

·
The Slow and The Cautious
743 Posts
Currently their are dirty i'll have to try and wipe all the dirt off them and ill get you some photos, I dont have the center cames (previous owner couldnt find them) they aren't bad looking i dont re call seeing any scratches or anything but i'll let you be the judge. they are 16" I'll get you some info hopefully with in the week. Gotta fit time i work so damn much.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts