SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my friend with a 240SX ordered a brushed aluminum dash kit and installs it -- looks pretty nice! I'm thinking, " Damn! I want to get one of these for my car."

The Car_Gods musta been shineing up on me (which they havn't done lately) -- so I thought.
Anyways a week after Tony got his 240SX kit, another dash kit arrives in the mail. He is thinking: WTF?!? So he opens it up and it's not even for his car. He looks at it and goes, "Hey Matt I think this one's for a 200SX!" SCORE

So he gives the kit to me, then tries to charge me 70 bux because thats Half of what they cost (RiiiIGhhhT) Anyways I take it home and start installing it.. WTF!? The pieces are for a 200SX, but whoever cut the pieces must have been some retard with Altzeimers disease coz they didnt even match them up correctly. For example, some of the holes are shifted to the side a lil too much. Some of the pieces are the right shape, they just arent long enough, etc. I'll try and take some pictures to show ya, but i'm not very pleased with the kit. Anybody else had a same experience? I told my friend I wasn't paying him for this pos :eek:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Ha Ha that's funny. why didn't you test fit it first? I was looking for the brushed kit when i got my Carbon kit. I think it looks cool. my kit was a hair short/off on some of the parts. I don't think they put too much research into these kits. it's just a nissan afterall..:rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts