SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boss built this motor for his non turbo eclipse it is completely built 8.5-1 pistons with the coating,crower rod,crane cams,springs,retainers,custom intake manifold,custom turbo manifold,big turbo(not sure the size),custom moroso oil pain,big throttle body,intercooler and piping.I will take pics he has about 9k into this motor looking to get some of his money back local pick up only.He also has a one piece fiberglass nose and a few misc. body kit parts.Will get pics.

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
om me more info pics price location on the motor.. thanks

·
Banned
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry for the big pics.but everything on the motor is aftermarket except the crank.Je pistons,crower rods,ferra valves,crane cams/springs/retainers/cam gears,custom moroso oil pan,2 custom intake manifolds(the one pictured is for a 8 injector setup),2 turbo manifolds,t60-1,nx direct port kit,i/c and piping,mustang throttle body with plug-n-play adapter,all interenals were coated swain/ceramic/poly.other stuff that is also for sale one piece fiberglass front end for 95-99 eclipse,rear bumper,sideskirts all aftermarket,3700$ chrome air suspension setup,2.5" greddy exhaust for fwd.i might be missing some stuff but if anyone is interested just pm me all these parts sit my boss about $15,000 maybe more he is willing to let everything go at a package price of $8,500 and is willing to meet halfway with a uhaul.if your local to MA he would even give you a eclipse with no motor to put everything in for a little extra maybe even free.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
i can vouch for the guy he is selling this for.i bought my fuel system from him,everthing top notch.

·
Banned
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
turbo is a turbonetics brand new ball bearing with the exhaust side ceramic coated

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
bump for an awesome motor, way out of my price range thou.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts