SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im bored so i just thoguht id tell you all what im up to....

I was supposed to go see some of my favorite bands tonight(for u punk/emo fans-MxPx and Good Charlotte) but found out the show is already sold out! Dammit! One of my freinds decided to have a backyard drunken bonfire tongiht instead...Coolness, im there! Friday I have plans to clean my interior(it needs it bad) and fix my stereo(speaker cutting out) then i was gonna go get a few runs in at Island Dragway...well now i hear they are asking for rain friday night! Dammit! So maybe ill make plans to get drunk again, im not sure yet LOL. Saturday I am leaving early AM with some friends to head out to Carlisle. I would stay the whole weekend liek i did last year, but i dont feel like spendin the G's. Im hanging there till late saturday night, ill leave around 10pm to head to Daryl Gregs(98 SE) house in Nj. Im sleepin there, then we are leaving early am to go to Englishtown,NJ for the first NIRA event of the year, which is really cool. All the stars and their cars from Fast an Furiuos will be there! Then sunday ngiuht sometime i head home and have off to do nothign till thursday. Ok im done.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Ryan you big BUM. I would give anything to be off for a week man. But hell yeahs i'll see you on Sunday man. Hope Jon can make it. Do everything you can to make him come too.

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NyceP26:
Ryan you big BUM. I would give anything to be off for a week man. But hell yeahs i'll see you on Sunday man. Hope Jon can make it. Do everything you can to make him come too.

</font>
LOL. ill try to get inb touch with him while im there. I have his #. BTW. plas have changed for me. I friend gota room cheap, and he said i could have floor space for 10 bucks. So im leavin with them today and im stayin over till sat. ill prolly still come to eotwn sunday, i dunno. ill call you.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
118 Posts
It sux that you missed that MxPx show, I saw it when they were in Nashville. It was a good show(just like the other 8 or 9 times). Other than that and the whole drinking thing, it doesn't sound like such a bad weekend. Nothin to do, nowhere to be, and most importantly, No Responsibilities. sXe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts