SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hahah, oh man you guys will love this one!

I was just talking to my friend who knows this one kid I know too. This kid has a 2000 Civic Si with an AEM CAI and exhaust. Anyways......first he was bragging all about his car how fast it is and challenged my friend to a race against his '89 Cavalier Z24. Hardly a fair race as the Si would rape it. Well anyways, my friend said no thanks and told him to race either me or RPW (Ryan's) car. The kid with the Si laughed his ass off and said to "bring it and I'll destroy and 4 cylinder car around"......so I then told my friend to tell him I'll race for $20. I haven't heard yet back from him.

Get this:

2000 Civic Si
Go fast mods: AEM CAI, Stromung exhaust

My car, 1998 Sentra SE:
Go fast mods: HS CAI, HS Header, Custom 2.25" exhaust, JWT s4 cams

Ryans car, 1997 200sx SE-R:
Go fast mods: PR CAI, AEBS header, JWT s4 cams

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts & shifter bushing, PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 17" Borbet Type S's w/ 205/40 Kumhos, Nis-Knacks goodies

[This message has been edited by Storm88000 (edited 05-17-2001).]

·
Registered
705 Posts

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
440 Posts
OMG! Please have someone with a video camera in hand for that, Please! Man, I would love to see that kid's face when either of you guys rip him one! later

------------------
2000 Sentra SE w/PP, JWT POP, timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s

·
Registered
404 Posts
forecast: SE burns CIVIC Si. Not breaking news for us but poor"ricy kid" just dont be too hard on him
..never mind teach the little bitch a lesson
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
MUAHAHHAH!!!!

I hope to see the kid tonight. Unreal.

See.....THATS the Civic-Ricer mentality and the type of people that give Civics a bad name.

</font>

------------------
92'xe/w-primera swap
working on built motor for some NOZ

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yeah Jordan eat em up! Everyone always doubts Nissans and praises Hondas, they are shot.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yeah and then after you tear him up he's gonna start telling everyone that you're running turbo and NOS cuz thats the *only* way a Nissan can take out Vtec. Not that thats ever happened to me before.

Mel

G

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
The classic ricer win:

I'll beat some kid in my SR20 in god knows what. It will be obvious that I won........until about a week later when I hear from my friends that he "beat me"
</font>
OH GOD, if ihad a nickel for every time thats happened to me. i absolutley murdered this 19.5 second auto accord, cuz he thought he really had a chance, and i didnt want to waste my gas but then he started tlking **** so i killed him so bad he stopped a 1/4 of the way thru the race, the next week i heard that an auto accord took me. hehe OK BUDDY!

------------------
92 nx2000 - im good enough, im smart enough, and dogonnit, poeple like me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts