SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if a lot of you guys watch Option videos or what not, but there is a store that i work for that is the only authorized dealer of Yashio Factory products in North America.

We have a buttload of products instock if you wanna take a gander. mention the forums and you'll get a discount! YAY!

www.thejdmstore.com

let me know what y'all think

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The D1 season is about to start up. If you guys want to drift part your cars stop by the site!

·
Registered
127 Posts
why did you say that? lots of people sell parts for cars. almost all of them are not "drift" only. actually, i cant think of one part, other than a spin turn knob, that is only used for drifting. nothing. im tired of this "drift sytle y0"

also, hes promoting his website, dont come in and say something completely worthless.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
black s13 said:
im tired of this "drift sytle y0"
Isn't that the truth. I've been drifting in snow covered parking lots for 30 years :rolleyes: I just hope Drift fades faster than SUV's and Rap music. If not I think slitting my wrists would be less painful :mad:

G

·
black s13 said:
why did you say that? lots of people sell parts for cars. almost all of them are not "drift" only. actually, i cant think of one part, other than a spin turn knob, that is only used for drifting. nothing. im tired of this "drift sytle y0"

also, hes promoting his website, dont come in and say something completely worthless.
I said that becuase he was talking about the D1 season. Just because you guys dont like Drifting. or maybe you are not skilled enough dont hate on those who are.

·
Registered
127 Posts
first off, hes saying "D1 is starting, come buy my new ****" not "hey, lets name companies that make suspension parts for 240s! tien, jic, BV, SPL, silk road, buddy club, kazama, cusco, nismo,..."

i do like drifting, actually i drift. Shoes is saying hes tireed of the new fab, BECAUSE ES BEEN "DRIFTING" FOR 30 YEARS! where did you get "i hate drifting" from?

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Touge Factory is also selling some Yashio Factory stuff.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We also have other items besides Yashio Factory, lots of items that we bought off of drifters/racers in Japan

·
Registered
21 Posts
FYI... thejdmstore.com is the ONLY authorized Yashio dealer in North America. Other websites claiming to sell Yashio only do so through connections in Japan who go to the Yashio Factory shop and purchase items, then package it themselves, and then ship it to the U.S. That way takes much longer, and is more expensive than purchasing through an authorized dealer. Also, in order to protect their sole distributor (jdmstore.com) Yashio Factory is now keeping an eye out for that kind of thing and not allowing their products to be resold under their name like that.

I do not have a stake in thejdmstore.com, but I am a customer of theirs and I am a personal friend with a couple of the guys (met through local 240SX meets).

·
Registered
288 Posts
There's too much loving going on in here...

·
Registered
288 Posts
yep..tough love..I miss prison. (that was a joke, I don't ever want to take my white ass there)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts