SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man that sucks! they took the car for the rims. that happens alot out here and the sad part is they burn it after, I hope that dosen't happen in your case or any se-r's.like stabbing you and then twisting the knife. what goes around comes around. they'll get theirs some day. sorry about the news.

[This message has been edited by redman007 (edited 02-17-2001).]

·
Registered
195 Posts
That's one of the worst feelings there is when you go to get in your car and it's not there. I've had the same the thing happen to me... twice! My '87 Buick Grand National and '88 Grand Prix were both stolen from the same parking space 4 years apart. I eventually did see my Grand Prix again, well what was left of it anyway. The GN was never seen again.

CruznSER, I hope you find yourself another SE-R cause life just ain't the same without one.

·
Registered
166 Posts
you no if next time you get a set of wheels mark the inside of the rims with a number or name before they mount a tire on it then if you ever think its your wheel the police will hold the wheel to be dismounted if the markings inside are correct bye bye criminal
it did work once..you may not get them for the whole car only possesion of stolen property

·
Registered
441 Posts
Well I dunno if this is a message from God or just plain old bad luck but here goes.

Yesterday morning, at approx. 8:45am, I walked out the door towards where I parked my Sentra. As soon as I looked to where the car was, I saw blank air....no SE-R..not anywhere near... not even any broken glass..
I didn't panic because I shared the car with my girlfriend and she too has her key so I thought she took it for a midnight cruise. A short phone call to her confirmed that the Sentra was stolen
****....this is the 2ND time an SE-R has been taken away from me. And the sad thing is, today is the s.cali 2nd annual SERCA meet.
Well I can't say that I have total bad luck 'cause Big-E (Chris P.)from SR20Development was generous enough to offer his 240sx till I get back on my feet. Gotta give a phat ass shoutout for that. I'll name my first born Chris after me..then you

Oh well...**** happens!

Oh yea, that Neighborhood Watch thing never works. Nosey neighbors love to watch and do nothin else! AhhhHhHHhHhHH!!!!

Peace....

Chris A.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your car. That totally sucks...

I didn't think SE-Rs were targets of car thieves. Since they're sleepers and all.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yea I thought the same way. When the sheriff came by to ask about the stolen vehicle, first ? that came out his mouth was.."was it a civic?" When I told him it was a Nissan Sentra..he had a surprised look upon his face.

To me, the only thing that would stick out from the car is the shiny 17" Tenzo Shu 4s I had on them. Nothing much else to steal from the car..
*Broken CD player
*No rear speakers
*My favorite blanket

*2 umbrellas
*2 quarts of 20w50 oil..

Oh well..life moves on and hopefully with another SR20'd vehicle around the corner for me to play with..

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Hope you had full coverage on that baby. That's a total kick in the balls man.

G

·
Dude!! My BROTHER -IN-LAW IS SELLING HIS SE-R! iT WAS VERY FAST TILL HIS TRANNY BROKE. iF YOU'RE INTERESTED e-MAIL ME. It's orange with shaved door handles, Hotshot headers, Intrax springs w/ Tokico's, JWT ECU, Nology wires and the list goes on......
P.S. I live in Northridge, that's SFV..Get back before he sells it to his girlfriend!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thanks for the offer Mike and all the comments prior from everybody in this post.

How much is he willing to sell the car? If it is a good enough deal considering the blown tranny then I'll think about it?

My car was recovered the same day it was stolen. Wheels, stereo, my good luck chimes, umbrellas, jack, my gf's blankie, and 2 quarts of oil was takin out. Thank goodness my interior was still intact and my center console wasn't too badly damaged. It looked like they took their time to take the stereo out. They unclipped the stereo out instead of ripping or cuttin it off. Oh yea, my door locks are f*cked and so is the ignition.

Me and my gf are plannin to sell this car as we now believe this car is jinxed and I sure don't wanna go through all this car jackin sh*t all over again.

Peace!

·
Registered
441 Posts
OOps I forgot to add that the car is in the shop to have everything fixed. Once it is out of the shop, it is out to anyone who is interested in buying it. Leave a message here in the forum or hit me up an e-mail if anyone is interested.

Some info on the car:
*'92 Sentra SE-R
*Ground Control Coilover sleeves
*AGX adj. shocks
*I did a major tuneup the day before it got stolen
*Stock alloys and tires are in great condition (barely used them)
*Interior is clean
*HotShot CAI

Peace!
Chris Alfonso,
San Diego, CA

[This message has been edited by CruznSER (edited 03-02-2001).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts