SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this is goodbye, at least for a while; I traded my NX back to my dad (he missed driving it, and wanted it back awful bad) for his Nissan 4x4 extended cab SE pickup. It has a sunroof (so I won't go through too bad of a withdrawal) and has every available option offered in 1994; including COLD AIR! It is already getting hot here (and very muggy) and the NX air con. died a while back. The good part about the "arrangement" is I can take the NX any time I want... so basically I will have the best of both worlds. ANYWAY, thanks to all that have helped me, and I'll stop in now and again to see what's up.....
TOBY in MO. Traded his cool-ass NX for a pickup! Crazy bestard, but still driving a Nissan (though quite a bit slower.......)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Cossie- you never can tell, I may have another SR20 again soon.... anyway, the NX had several wiring gremlins (after being totalled early in it's life,) and after spending a lot of time on it, I never could work them out.... I had to let it warm up (no matter what the temp.) or it would sputter and cough, and there were many other small things messed up that bothered the $#$$%#% out of me; that NX isn't destined to be a show car- I'll leave it at that. Anyway, I guess I'm still addicted to this list, cause I can't stop surfing by when I get the chance...

Enjoy your car, and be careful

TOBY in MO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts