1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/products/products.php?cat=1&item=7

5 people 300+shipping

10 People 280+shipping

This is going to be limmited to one week for the C/F spoilers at these prices. At the end of the week I will close down and request money fore these On Sat the 27th. From their I will have them shipped to the people that ordered in less than a month.

I need to recoupe cost's from initial Modling costs and prototyping. Paypal please. Thanks you guys for the support and helpping me bring you new and exciteing products.....

Please email me at [email protected]

Spread the word to other and lets get them invovle with this as well...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
My bro wife just tore into me because i f)cked up my math and was 100$ off I am sorry guys. thats what i get for posting stuff so late..... Its fixed now.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
I wish I had the money right now...is it really $300? Shiiit, I wanna get this on by HIN, don't think I can make the money this week....

thanks though

-Josh

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
looks nice, how would it fit on a NX and how much will it be after the GB is over?

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
i am also wondering how that would look on my nx how long and wide is it?

·
1,447 Posts
Hey guys look in the "Vendor" forum, theres a picture of it set on the back of my car, looked hot!

-Josh

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Man we need more time, I just refinanced my truck......more time please......

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
btw, can I get that fiberglass for considerably less cash? Or would it have to be CF?

·
Banned
361 Posts
I WANT I WANT I WANT-i am definatley in-LMK what happens

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes it is availible in Fiberglass. ;)

txnx said:
btw, can I get that fiberglass for considerably less cash? Or would it have to be CF?

·
1,447 Posts
I believe the fiberglass one is $200...right? I'm so poor I'm considering the fiberglass one. I'm struggling to get my car ready for Hot Import Nights in Seattle...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have it listed on the site as 295 in glass, I will double check to see if that includes shipping.

·
1,447 Posts
ScorchN200sx said:
I have it listed on the site as 295 in glass, I will double check to see if that includes shipping.

Hey man, is the spoiler listed at 330 on your site now? I finally got a good job. How far north of Portland are you?

-Josh

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have tio have it drop shipped from the production facility. I already sold the one and am ready for production. Shoot me an email and [email protected] and we can order you a new one. Thanks Mike

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
These spoilers are still availible at the price shown... Let me know if anyone is still interested and i can get these out as orders are confirmed. thanks Mike.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.