SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how streetable is an SE-R with all the bolt-ons and some C3's in? Do you get decent gas mileage with these cams or are they full race spec cams? What the HP gain with these cams? TIA

------------------
Jorge

'96 SE-R

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JRios:
I was wondering how streetable is an SE-R with all the bolt-ons and some C3's in? Do you get decent gas mileage with these cams or are they full race spec cams? What the HP gain with these cams? TIA

</font>
Haven't seen a hp number for a low port like yours and mine. But highports are getting 30+ peak hp. I hear the C2's are much more streetable.

------------------
Sean
97 SE-R w/PR CAI,Unorthodox UP,AEBS Header, Courtesy Exhaust, Soon Toda Racing cams

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/b][/QUOTE]Haven't seen a hp number for a low port like yours and mine. But highports are getting 30+ peak hp. I hear the C2's are much more streetable.

[/B][/QUOTE]So could this mean that we might be able to get more HP? Do to the fact of the whole low port vs. high port thing. What's the difference between the C2 and C3's? Thanks for the input Soupaflie

------------------
Jorge

'96 SE-R

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JRios:
</font>
Haven't seen a hp number for a low port like yours and mine. But highports are getting 30+ peak hp. I hear the C2's are much more streetable.

[/b][/QUOTE]So could this mean that we might be able to get more HP? Do to the fact of the whole low port vs. high port thing. What's the difference between the C2 and C3's? Thanks for the input Soupaflie

[/B][/QUOTE]
Try this for some good info http://www.sr20deforum.com/NonCGI/Forum1/HTML/000816.html . the stuff to watch for is posted by classicSE-R he has done all the dyno testing of the cams.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts