SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good spot to route a power cable through the firewall? Im trying to get it over to the passanger side seat for my inverter. I prob would have had this done tonight but the god damn beetles in my garage were hitting my hot lights and then flapping around and smacking into me. It was really starting to piss me off lol.

------------------
99 Sentra SE Limited Deep Crystal Blue w/Full Sport Package
Open Air Box, Clear Corners
5.6in TFT Display show MP3 track information and TV/Nintendo 64. Full P166 Mounted in Trunk

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Are you running a power wire for an amplifier? When I installed mine, I went through the drivers side. I followed the cable for the hood latch, it goes behind the fender into the inside of the car.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya its a power cable for an amp. I went down to my car to see what you were talking about, and the latch release goes through the fender it self. How did you get behind it to feed the power cable through?

·
Registered
466 Posts
I ran my power wire through a hole in the fender between the shock tower and the firewall. Then behind the passenger fender, there is a hole with a grommet that will let you bring the wire in at the passenger side footwelll.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think i saw that one too, as a matter of fact i was messing with that one, but i still dont know how to get behind the fender so i can get it through the firewall.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The one in the wheel well? whoa thats gona get durty

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Although it's on the other side of the car, a good route to put anything through is through the rubber gasket around the steering column.

I put my oil pressure line through there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts