SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a friend that owns a muffler shop ans can fabricate CAI's for our cars and im in the process of looking to buy a tubing bender so anyone looking for a CAI let me know, i also have a good hook-up on powdercoating

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Your going to need to get a mandrel tube bender big big $$$$. Or beter yet try and source mandrels for cheap and weld them together.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey I am interested... How much is it going to be for a CAI? also, powdercoating is used to make rims another color right? Well, i have the stock SE rims and i want to make them white. What can i do to get them white? And how much is that going to be for all 4?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes you can powdercoat anything metal and some hard plastics,im not sure about the price but i will let you know about that in a couple of days,and they also do ceramic coating,headers,turbo housings etc.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
update
im 50% finished with the CAI and i will not be needing a tubing bender,i have found a sorce for pre-bent tubing,when i get mine dont i will post some pics,although i havent decided on a price yet ,50% cheeper than anywhere else, i plan on making these for any of our Nissan bretheren,let me know if you are interested,the only DUMB question is the one you dont ask.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im going to make one,already have it made actually , im going to get it welded tommorrow,i have just finished the lower section that goes on the throttle body

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Sweet dude! Colors? Going to be for High ports? Low Ports? B15s?

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Yea tell me prices if cheap enough i might be intersted, for the high port that is. color, doesnt matter who cares what it looks like
dont need to spit shine everything. even tho i said i didnt want a CAI i might be interested if they work well and cheap

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i can get just about any color you want,powdercoated,and they will be availible for all Sentras,200sx's,and you SE people to.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How much are we looking at for a CAI for a 93 "low-port" classic? Is your CAI something similar to a Place Racing set-up? What kind of filters are you using? Thanks for any info!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts