SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a PR CAI . I just installed the bottom half of the intake on yesterday (I drove around for like 1 month with the upper half of the intke on). Making the whole bigger was a PITA! Well the outcome was awesome. I love it. It sounds mean ass hell
. I am very pleased. I just want ed to ask what is HP gain for a CAI. And I also would like to know were did you all feel the power increase. I felt a power increase at about 5,000 RPM thats were the CAI Roars!

-ROB-

Red 92 Classic!
-----------------
Primera swap,NOS, PR CAI, H/S Header,MSD,ACT Clutch and pressure plate,Custom Exhaust!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I felt the car pull more between 4-6000 rpms. of course gains vary, but i'd like to say mine added around 5 hp. but, without a dynojet, who knows?

------------------
stiletto

99 Sentra SEL platinum gold w/ HS headers and CAI, custom b-pipe, arospeed exhaust, magnecor 8.5mm wires, eibach pro-kit, courtesy nissan frt and rear STB, smc short shifter, greddy knob, jwt clutch, k&n crankcase breather, 17 deg. timing, EL indiglo HVAC, clear corners and taillights and not a single stock bulb.

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
SE-Rican since you drove a while with the bottom pipe off of your PR CAI. Did you notice a HP gain over the filter attached to the MAF plate? When I installed mine this summer I installed the lower pipe and have had it off just a few times and seem to notice a little more power when it is installed.

Darren

------------------
91 Classic running 9.6's in 1/8 W/ Header& PR CAI

1 - 3 of 3 Posts