SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm no lightweight!
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched under as many different titles as I could think of. I have to replace my left rear caliper this weekend. I think in my mind that it should be pretty self explainatory once I get into it but I don't know that for sure. Anyone have any tips or a how too. I did not find any info in the how too area here. I just don't want to screw something up once I start. Any help would be great. Thanks :biggthump

·
i smell that whore.
1,470 Posts
i had to rebuild a front caliper on my nx, it was the first time i did it, and imo it was no big deal.

just take it off and disconnect the line, attach the line back to the new caliper, and bleed the brakes, or just that one corner i guess. it may be different on the rear since it has the E-brake, but that's just a cable that attaches to it, so you'll have to take that off also.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey...i'm a beginner...i have a nissan sunny B12 with an sr20de with slight mods(i got a fidonza liten flywheel and stage 3 clutch, i got apex-i suspension all round, i got a nismo ground kit and other lil mods) i need help,everytime i bleed my brakes my car doesn't start and i have to fix my ECU, i say its a wiring problem BUT it happens everytime i bleed the brakes. kinda gettin frustrated.just let me no what u think i should do.

·
Registered
22 Posts
and i'm 17 and the guys where i'm from makes me spend useless money so i need professional help,I'm from st lucia and the guys don't no anything about SR20s they tell me buy this and its still wrong. so can yall help me out

·
Registered
22 Posts
I did my own calipers lol...i took the nissan b13 sentra GTS disk and made the skyline GTS calipers work , so i'm also wondering if all this can effect my car.cuz i when I bleed the brake ,its loses the pressure the pedal becomes SOFT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts