SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see all the se-r's in my area. So lets see the people from southern wisconsin and northern Illinois. And plan somthin for next summer or spring!

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
I'm in michigan. Does that count? hehe. Gingerman isn't far from Chicago area. I place my vote for a track day. :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
hey that's cool

i'm from chicago here

on the 27th of november i kinda set up an 'all-nissan' meet

with a good turnout!

we got like 40+ cars :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
yeah, jerome and I always roll together and tear up the local hondas. We would be ready for almost any meet, heck we even organized some ourselves. I would also be up for any projects. :D

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
I'd be game on something like that.

Doug

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Mid"WEST SI-I-I-IDE"

Let's plan for next year. We can make a tour of different events. The largest event in the MidWest would be the ID Drag Wars held at Great Lakes Drag-a-Way in Union Grove, WI. Another large event would be the SCCA regional competitions. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
803 Posts
I think ID Drag Wars because of the car show they have. Then I could ask Rob all the stupid questions that he just loves to hear.

·
438 Posts
Whaddaya mean?

"There is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people!" - Mr. Garrison (South Park)

You can ask me any question pertaining to the SE-R as long you need to. Especially now seeing that you have your NX2000 running. Call me and let me know how it feels. We'll do the 17 degree timing mod right away.

Rob

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yeah, it's running but the fans don't want to kick on and the car likes to get hot. Also the EGR and AIV holes are still there (haven't blocked them off yet) and I still took it out. It was awesome. The car does have bald tires but it started losing traction at 6K in 1st and spun them into 2nd. It does need axles but I'm really starting to get the itch to drive it. I'll bring it over to Flanners one night and we could talk about the way I should go about turboing this bad boy. See ya...Chris

·
438 Posts
You may be in luck......

With the built motor project underway, I'll need to begin the upgrading of the other aspects of the car. Namely the turbo, manifold and fuel system. So, it is more than likely that I will be selling my existing turbo system (minus the injectors-sold). I'll contact you on the PM for more details.

·
Registered
24 Posts
wus up guys....i'm from gurnee, il

hey about the track meet up day i go there alot since i moved more north.....it's getting to see some of the sr20de powered cars...interested in a turbo set up thinking about it myself...anyways its almost winter and shopping around/asking around if the 91 cams would ba a good mood for the 1997 200 sx se-r? if its okey to work with nos(50shots) dry set up

·
Registered
19 Posts
greetings all

What's up?

Thought I'd introduce myself to the Midwest forum. I just bought a 95 SE-R and I live in Chicago. After being a Mazda guy for many years I have finally seen the light. I'm a poor student so mods will come slowly and one at a time... but I'm definitely interested in events, track days, etc. I've been an SCCA member for 15 of my 28 years, and would love to hit some events this coming spring.

Anyway, I'll shut up for now.

Marcus
*Keep Music Evil*

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ft. Riley

i'm only 19..in tha military..and own a 96' white SE-R here in middle of nowhere in kansas...

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Im here there and im everywhere, chi town is all that and i will be joining you for the next big party

big boost how's the manifold?

O

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys, I'm from b15sentra! I don't have an SE-R, but would like to join u guys! Any plans so far in terms of location and date? Lemme know, thanx!:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts