SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question... Im getting a FMIC for my NX2000 that im turboing with a T3/T4 turbo.. I am not able to get to my NX as of now because it is stuck in my dads garage which is froze closed :rolleyes: ... I would LOVE it if someone could measure the front bumper of their NX cuz i just bought this FMIC
the Core size is 25"x5.5"x2.5"

From pipe to pipe (the longest length) is 34.5".. I need a reply ASAP thank you SO much :cheers:

Joe Turbo

·
Got Boost ?
328 Posts
your going to have a fun time mounting that i have a 39 inch one i will be mounting in the next couple days

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
it looks like it should fit... might take some minor cutting/grinding here and there.. but over all i think it should be "fittable" LOL <<<not a real word, sorry>>....

·
I am a quiter
323 Posts
this is the one jlequipment gets to fit (lookie at sig) all that stuff is going in the red car

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
T25 turbo?? If im not mistaken i cant really tell but its looks like a T25... Autometer (the only way to go) What ECU or Engine Mangmnt are u goign to run.. Looks nice-- Oh and PS to the owner of that White NX... I envy you, i love white NX's send more pics of the engine PLEASE :D

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
That will be a tight fit. My IC core is only about 20", and it fits just right.

Here's a better pic to give you an idea. The core on the IC is 20x8x2

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
his isn't tall though, at 5" so it can run along the bottom of the bumper. He will just have to cut out hte support posts next to the fog lights and remove the foglights to make it work. But really, you have to do that with about any IC on an NX.

Brent

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Great thread, give me something to think about :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts