SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Calling Roll-Mod-L.

Hey dex man we really miss that sexy SE-R of yours, I hope you can come up and compete in summer slam this year and show up to the team serious meet, We only have race cars in nyc now. It would be nice to see a show car again. Come on up bro and get your thropy's.

So LONEWOLF stoped by my house today, It's was a pretty interesting conversation we had, along with kesi24. I'm looking forward to the spring/summer of 2004. Q i hope you got you disposable camera ready.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
596 Posts
reply to urbanracer

Urbanracerone said:
Hey dex man we really miss that sexy SE-R of yours, I hope you can come up and compete in summer slam this year and show up to the team serious meet, We only have race cars in nyc now. It would be nice to see a show car again. Come on up bro and get your thropy's.

So LONEWOLF stoped by my house today, It's was a pretty interesting conversation we had, along with kesi24. I'm looking forward to the spring/summer of 2004. Q i hope you got you disposable camera ready.
yo yo I I I don't.........I'm only a Newbie!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SE-RIOUSNESS said:
Yo shelmoneySER what to happened to the Reckless racing crew? i see it says Team Violator on your sig
Nah RECKLESS RACING CREW is from yonkers, I don't think shell was in that. But yo shell wassup with this TEAM VIOLATOR? Who and what should we expect? Damn man there is gonna be a million crews by 2005.
 

·
backyard mechanic
Joined
·
1,078 Posts
SE-RIOUSNESS--umm they r cool cats, never were down with them, just know a few of them...

urbanracerone- just a couple of people i know that is all, they said once u get the se-r on the road, they said chill wit us and said no prob man, nothing big nah mean just a couple of friends, hey june what kinda show can we get from you and your boyz, i am hearing big things.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shelmoneySER said:
SE-RIOUSNESS--umm they r cool cats, never were down with them, just know a few of them...

urbanracerone- just a couple of people i know that is all, they said once u get the se-r on the road, they said chill wit us and said no prob man, nothing big nah mean just a couple of friends, hey june what kinda show can we get from you and your boyz, i am hearing big things.
Well I'm trying to compete in show like Hot Import Nights, importXpression and some englishtown events. But my car is pretty much done got a about 1 month and a half work to do again. I can't invest any more money for this year because i'm about to start back throwing parties, So thats gonna set me back. Butas for the rest of my crew, You know how kesi roll, You know i aint gotta coment on him. And my boy from LI suppose to be coming out with some other reckless SE-R. So what should I expect from you this year Mr Shell money?
 

·
shift!_now?
Joined
·
1,420 Posts
Urbanracerone said:
Well I'm trying to compete in show like Hot Import Nights, importXpression and some englishtown events. But my car is pretty much done got a about 1 month and a half work to do again. I can't invest any more money for this year because i'm about to start back throwing parties, So thats gonna set me back. Butas for the rest of my crew, You know how kesi roll, You know i aint gotta coment on him. And my boy from LI suppose to be coming out with some other reckless SE-R. So what should I expect from you this year Mr Shell money?
comin out eatin cars up.!!!!! yo june ima b by kesi's on sat morn. if u wanna rll holla @ at me.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
grizz00 said:
comin out eatin cars up.!!!!! yo june ima b by kesi's on sat morn. if u wanna rll holla @ at me.
I don't know man chriscar suppose to stop by on saturday morning, And i gotta do some work on my car but ima holla at you for sure. Yo whats good with your project grizzly? how's it coming along? Come on give the north east a little taste.
 

·
shift!_now?
Joined
·
1,420 Posts
Urbanracerone said:
I don't know man chriscar suppose to stop by on saturday morning, And i gotta do some work on my car but ima holla at you for sure. Yo whats good with your project grizzly? how's it coming along? Come on give the north east a little taste.
well....i really dont wanna say too much, but lets just say ima be revn' on everyone i c....with no remorse....lol....its all fun, but really im out to hurt ni99as feelings and motors.
 

·
Air filter cleaner masta
Joined
·
4,218 Posts
I hope you wont be revvin on me, I will be reversing your intentions if thats whats happenin! lol, its all good but you NYC guys need to come out to CT when it gets warmer!
 

·
WASHED UP
Joined
·
2,440 Posts
shelmoneySER said:
SE-RIOUSNESS--umm they r cool cats, never were down with them, just know a few of them...

urbanracerone- just a couple of people i know that is all, they said once u get the se-r on the road, they said chill wit us and said no prob man, nothing big nah mean just a couple of friends, hey june what kinda show can we get from you and your boyz, i am hearing big things.
Damn so when u comming out spring time?
 

·
shift!_now?
Joined
·
1,420 Posts
JapedOut... said:
Woe the big bad grizzly bear just got shut down, recklessly. Nah grizz comeing strong I seen alttle of what's going on in his garage.

Yo mark I'm definately down to come thru. Yo you guys have any carshows let me know cause I'm down to roll up and rep.
it aight ....i aint gonna hate, i aint lonewolf, lol.....yo mark we gonna be comin out to CT soon gotta get rid of da sno....u know japdout is sittin looow!
 

·
Air filter cleaner masta
Joined
·
4,218 Posts
I definitly want to see NYC in CT this year. I will let you know when we have our usual Se-r Gathering. On friday/saturdays we usually have the night hang out on the pike. Let me know when you guys want to head up. I am checkin out the florida seen right now, if you read this Dex give me a call. I was wondering if you headed up this way yesterday? Have a good one and we will see all you guys this spring/summer!
 

·
backyard mechanic
Joined
·
1,078 Posts
urbanracerone--dont expect nothing from me i am chilling. will wait 2 see ur car, cus u talkin alot son it has 2 look nice man.

kesi24- dont know when i will be coming out, but soon i guess.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top