SR20 Forum banner

Calling Roll Mod.

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  shelmoneySER 
#1 · (Edited)
Calling Roll-Mod-L.

Hey dex man we really miss that sexy SE-R of yours, I hope you can come up and compete in summer slam this year and show up to the team serious meet, We only have race cars in nyc now. It would be nice to see a show car again. Come on up bro and get your thropy's.

So LONEWOLF stoped by my house today, It's was a pretty interesting conversation we had, along with kesi24. I'm looking forward to the spring/summer of 2004. Q i hope you got you disposable camera ready.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
SE-RIOUSNESS said:
Yo shelmoneySER what to happened to the Reckless racing crew? i see it says Team Violator on your sig
Nah RECKLESS RACING CREW is from yonkers, I don't think shell was in that. But yo shell wassup with this TEAM VIOLATOR? Who and what should we expect? Damn man there is gonna be a million crews by 2005.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
shelmoneySER said:
SE-RIOUSNESS--umm they r cool cats, never were down with them, just know a few of them...

urbanracerone- just a couple of people i know that is all, they said once u get the se-r on the road, they said chill wit us and said no prob man, nothing big nah mean just a couple of friends, hey june what kinda show can we get from you and your boyz, i am hearing big things.
Well I'm trying to compete in show like Hot Import Nights, importXpression and some englishtown events. But my car is pretty much done got a about 1 month and a half work to do again. I can't invest any more money for this year because i'm about to start back throwing parties, So thats gonna set me back. Butas for the rest of my crew, You know how kesi roll, You know i aint gotta coment on him. And my boy from LI suppose to be coming out with some other reckless SE-R. So what should I expect from you this year Mr Shell money?

Discussion starter · #11 ·
grizz00 said:
comin out eatin cars up.!!!!! yo june ima b by kesi's on sat morn. if u wanna rll holla @ at me.
I don't know man chriscar suppose to stop by on saturday morning, And i gotta do some work on my car but ima holla at you for sure. Yo whats good with your project grizzly? how's it coming along? Come on give the north east a little taste.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.