SR20 Forum banner

Calling Roll Mod.

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  shelmoneySER 
#1 · (Edited)
Calling Roll-Mod-L.

Hey dex man we really miss that sexy SE-R of yours, I hope you can come up and compete in summer slam this year and show up to the team serious meet, We only have race cars in nyc now. It would be nice to see a show car again. Come on up bro and get your thropy's.

So LONEWOLF stoped by my house today, It's was a pretty interesting conversation we had, along with kesi24. I'm looking forward to the spring/summer of 2004. Q i hope you got you disposable camera ready.

#2 · (Edited)
reply to urbanracer

Urbanracerone said:
Hey dex man we really miss that sexy SE-R of yours, I hope you can come up and compete in summer slam this year and show up to the team serious meet, We only have race cars in nyc now. It would be nice to see a show car again. Come on up bro and get your thropy's.

So LONEWOLF stoped by my house today, It's was a pretty interesting conversation we had, along with kesi24. I'm looking forward to the spring/summer of 2004. Q i hope you got you disposable camera ready.
yo yo I I I don't.........I'm only a Newbie!!!!

#7 ·
SE-RIOUSNESS said:
Yo shelmoneySER what to happened to the Reckless racing crew? i see it says Team Violator on your sig
Nah RECKLESS RACING CREW is from yonkers, I don't think shell was in that. But yo shell wassup with this TEAM VIOLATOR? Who and what should we expect? Damn man there is gonna be a million crews by 2005.

#8 ·
SE-RIOUSNESS--umm they r cool cats, never were down with them, just know a few of them...

urbanracerone- just a couple of people i know that is all, they said once u get the se-r on the road, they said chill wit us and said no prob man, nothing big nah mean just a couple of friends, hey june what kinda show can we get from you and your boyz, i am hearing big things.

#9 ·
shelmoneySER said:
SE-RIOUSNESS--umm they r cool cats, never were down with them, just know a few of them...

urbanracerone- just a couple of people i know that is all, they said once u get the se-r on the road, they said chill wit us and said no prob man, nothing big nah mean just a couple of friends, hey june what kinda show can we get from you and your boyz, i am hearing big things.
Well I'm trying to compete in show like Hot Import Nights, importXpression and some englishtown events. But my car is pretty much done got a about 1 month and a half work to do again. I can't invest any more money for this year because i'm about to start back throwing parties, So thats gonna set me back. Butas for the rest of my crew, You know how kesi roll, You know i aint gotta coment on him. And my boy from LI suppose to be coming out with some other reckless SE-R. So what should I expect from you this year Mr Shell money?

#10 ·
Urbanracerone said:
Well I'm trying to compete in show like Hot Import Nights, importXpression and some englishtown events. But my car is pretty much done got a about 1 month and a half work to do again. I can't invest any more money for this year because i'm about to start back throwing parties, So thats gonna set me back. Butas for the rest of my crew, You know how kesi roll, You know i aint gotta coment on him. And my boy from LI suppose to be coming out with some other reckless SE-R. So what should I expect from you this year Mr Shell money?
comin out eatin cars up.!!!!! yo june ima b by kesi's on sat morn. if u wanna rll holla @ at me.

#11 ·
grizz00 said:
comin out eatin cars up.!!!!! yo june ima b by kesi's on sat morn. if u wanna rll holla @ at me.
I don't know man chriscar suppose to stop by on saturday morning, And i gotta do some work on my car but ima holla at you for sure. Yo whats good with your project grizzly? how's it coming along? Come on give the north east a little taste.

#12 ·
Urbanracerone said:
I don't know man chriscar suppose to stop by on saturday morning, And i gotta do some work on my car but ima holla at you for sure. Yo whats good with your project grizzly? how's it coming along? Come on give the north east a little taste.
well....i really dont wanna say too much, but lets just say ima be revn' on everyone i c....with no remorse....lol....its all fun, but really im out to hurt ni99as feelings and motors.

#14 ·
shelmoneySER said:

Damn so when u comming out spring time?

#15 ·
Woe the big bad grizzly bear just got shut down, recklessly. Nah grizz comeing strong I seen alttle of what's going on in his garage.

Yo mark I'm definately down to come thru. Yo you guys have any carshows let me know cause I'm down to roll up and rep.

#16 ·
JapedOut... said:
Woe the big bad grizzly bear just got shut down, recklessly. Nah grizz comeing strong I seen alttle of what's going on in his garage.

Yo mark I'm definately down to come thru. Yo you guys have any carshows let me know cause I'm down to roll up and rep.
it aight ....i aint gonna hate, i aint lonewolf, lol.....yo mark we gonna be comin out to CT soon gotta get rid of da sno....u know japdout is sittin looow!

#17 ·
I definitly want to see NYC in CT this year. I will let you know when we have our usual Se-r Gathering. On friday/saturdays we usually have the night hang out on the pike. Let me know when you guys want to head up. I am checkin out the florida seen right now, if you read this Dex give me a call. I was wondering if you headed up this way yesterday? Have a good one and we will see all you guys this spring/summer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.