Not that hard to install. Lets see if I remember everything.
In a nutshell:
1. Remove the valve cover (and anything connected to it)
2. Take off the passenger wheel
3. Rotate the crank to TDC (top dead center)
4. Place zip ties, like 6 or 7 on the timing chain holding it to the sprocket
5. Remove timing chain tensioner
6. Remove old cams
7. Replace with new JWT cams
8. Replace timing chain tensioner
9. Remove zip ties
10. Replace valve cover
11. Replace wheel, and start car and run at between 25000-3000rpms for 10 minutes.
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts & shifter bushing, PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 17" Borbet Type S's w/ 205/40 Kumhos, Nis-Knacks goodies