SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Stillen the only company that sells the camber plates. I have the bolts and I'm afraid if I hit a bump hard enough that they'll break. The stillen plates are actually made by cusco right? Any help would be great.

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555, Arospeed Adjustable coilovers

·
Registered
174 Posts
The Ground Control camber plates can only be used with coil-overs. I too would like to know if Stillen and Cusco are one in the same. They can be used with the standard spring/damper combo.

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
I have the Cusco plates. I am looking to unload them and get the GC plates. The Cusco plates are fine if you don't drop your car into the weeds. But I need the extra suspension travel for autocross and time trials.

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

"What have you DONE to that thing..." - stranger at Rockingham dragway 5/18/01
"Where's the turbo?" - stranger at the 1st autocross of 2000 where my SE-R debuted
"That thing is a goddamn rocket ship. I'm not lifting for you on the straights anymore!" -Karl Shultz, Rockingham 4/27/01
"What in the hell have you done since I drove it last?" -David Stone, Rockingham 4/27/01

1 - 5 of 5 Posts