SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
or if your car is slammed...... camber plates are expensive, and camber bolts suck. you are stuck inbetween. I have the plates on my car and kick ass, takes all of the rubber out of the mount and all of that crap, but if your camber is not that bad, I woulden't mess with it

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Holay ****! 2.25" drop! If I were you I'd SERiously save up and buy some pro kits. Those springs are way to low. The NX is already low to begin with from the factory and droping it that much is dangerous. Do you have problems with speed bumps or anything? Dose it bounce alot?

Mike "Holay **** mahn!"

[This message has been edited by Mike Gosselin (edited 12-30-2000).]

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its dropped about 2.25 and the inside of my tires wear down..i dont want it to happen to a good set of tires...

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
the car should not be lowered any more than 1.75 inches at the very most. get an alignment with the car that low and see how it wears. alot of the time it is the toe that wears down the tires, but if it is that low, you might be screwed w/o any kind of plate.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
ahhh you got solid suspension now
....cause you are riding on your bump stops
..... well yea you are goign to need to get the camber kit. crash bolts are bad...pay the money for those expensive canber kits and fix it right. or put some decent springs back on your car.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It has kyb's and sprint springs....its handles much better now then it did stock...i am thinking of selling my suspension set up and getting coilovers with 5 way adjustables....but for now my suspension feels fine...but the inside of my tires are wearing away andill be getting 17s very soon and dont want to have to replace tires anytime after that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.