SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be looking for cams in the next few months and was wondering what kinda cams would fit my 97 SX SE-R ? I been reading stuff about S3 and S4 cams and then something about cams from older sentras but im kinda confused on the whole topic ?

·
Registered
207 Posts
please search next time, this has been covered so many times. Did you look in the all motor section? there is a sticky about cams.

·
Registered
999 Posts
doing a search on cams is your best bet, since there are a number of companies that make cams. some work better than others for the type of setup you would want i.e. N/A or boost.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rico55 said:
doing a search on cams is your best bet, since there are a number of companies that make cams. some work better than others for the type of setup you would want i.e. N/A or boost.
im not looking to boost my car or anything just want to get to go all-motor, not rich currently so looking for info mainly on the stock 91-93 cams, do they come out of a SE-R out of those years ? So many stickys and they only talk about S3 - S4 and saw something about S5 but dont see much info about using older cams....

·
Registered
999 Posts
if you are looking for a 91-93 intake cam out of an se-r, then check in the classifieds section. there are few of them listed for sale right now i believe. i am running one in my se-l right now and it helped out, especially when i hooked up my 95 g20 ecu for the higher rev limit(7500) and no speed limiter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts