SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i kould get good cheap ones...actually jus good no matter price. how much will they cost and where kan i order them...kan you give me a list please..thanks

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I'll have a 98 intake and 91 exhaust cam for you after next week for CHEAP :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JWT probably the only place you wanna get cams from. I'm pretty sure the go for around $550 plus you can get the ECU tuning for a few more HP. The JWT cams are bad ass. If you havent seen it, check out the CAM test the SCC did on a classic few months ago (or check the se-r list archives). JWT came out on top by a good margin. I think the S4 cams made about 18hp and the S3's made 12-13hp.

·
_______
3,640 Posts
I'll sell you my S-3's. They have some bad scratches here and their but the bearing surfaces are good. You can spin them to 13k! I also have one good rocker arm for sale if anyone is interested ;)

hehe!

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Ya they are bad. The worst seems to be about a 1/4 in long on the edge of the lobe and about .025-.04 in deep. All the other lobes are banged up pretty good too. .01-.02in scratches here and there. I was thinking about trying to buff them out but I don't know.

Mike

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Over reved. I yanked it into 2nd at the top(rev limiter) of 3rd. Bwaaaaaappppp..... as I watched the tack bounce off the plastic in the bottom of the dash.

Check out the damage to the head.
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/mgoss/R.I.P.html

I shattered 7 rockers! and bent two valves. It sucked to say the least.

Mike

[This message has been edited by Subculture (edited 12-11-2000).]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.