1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going fellas.

I have a question for whomever can answer it
I want to get a set of JWT cams. Can you feel
a big difference? Is there a bigger difference with the ecu? I want a scary fast 200.
I have a place racing CAI, stillen header, Greddy catback, AGX ajustables, and eibach springs, and Enkei shogun wheels.

Call me Honda killer (soon anyways)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
You mean you aren't killing Honda's now? You should be killing Si's without a problem.

And yes the cams will be a very nice addition to your list of mods. Add a JWT ECU to kill the speed limiter, raise the rev limiter to take more advantage of the powerband of the cams, and increase the power output a bit as well.

G

·
0 Posts
If you want a scary fast SE-R you need to go turbo!
Not that an N/A SE-R is not fast. It is just not what I would consider "scary fast" without alot of work.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
The cams make a big difference. I dont have the ECU yet, but I plan on it. If you dont want an ecu (then something is wrong with you
) then I'd just get a 92 intake cam. The reason I say that is that the power peak of the JWT cams is near redline, so there is plenty of power that you cant use with a 7100 rpm redline. I cant wait to see what I can do with a 7800 rpm redline and the experimental program for the cams (timing advance stuff)!

Of course, I need to get some new tires first. I have 44000mi on the OEM RSA and last night I started spinning at the top of first gear

(Ben here- fixed the tongue smiley :))

[Edited by Ben98SentraSE (09-06-2000 at 11:12 AM).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts