SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We're building a 91 SE-R for LeMons racing, and are looking to get a parts car to take to the track with us when something (and it will definitely be something we can't predict) breaks on our car.

If we can't find a b13 SE-R for the right price (i.e. dirt cheap), what other car might we be able to use? We don't really know how similar/dissimilar s13, b14, nx2000, etc cars are from our b13. What would you recommend as having the highest percentage of swappable parts?

Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have learned through the magic of wikipedia that the G20 came in P10 (91-96) and P11 (99-02) varieties. I have to assume they are different, so were you referring to the P10 as a candidate for a b13 parts car, or did you mean both the P10 and P11?

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
P cars are completely different from B cars. The only thing they have in common is the drivetrain.

C

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
A parts car would have to be included in the $500.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A parts car would have to be included in the $500.
Not if we don't use anything off of it in the build. We're looking for a car to take to the track to scavenge from if something breaks during the race, I should have been clearer about that.

So I guess "parts car" is the wrong word, what we're looking for is a "spares package". It just happens that when the "spares package" is a complete car it is easier to store, transport, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts