SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '92 SE-R has 3 wires leading to the headlamp. One has to be ground, the others are low beam filament and high beam filament? I would like to convert over to 9006 bulbs which only use 2 wires but is a 4 lamp system. I know it may sound crazy but that's what custom is all about right? Thanks.

------------------
Happiness is not around the corner, it is the corner!

G

·
Hey, why don't you just do what I did with my Classic and upgrade the wiring harness for the lights? I have H4's in there that, with the new wiring harness are definitely bright as well as different! There's not many Classics driving around here with Artic Blue headlamps in them that actually look decent. Plus, you'll nevr have to worry about frying out the stock headlight wiring, becuase the aftermarket harness is "hard-wired" to the battery(in other words, it runs off the Battery, not the tiny wires that pass as power supply for the headlamps.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Where do I go to get instructions on the harness upgrade?

G

·
Or, You can do what i did and order them from CompetitionUnlimited.com for 30.00$ or so....I think the price might have gone up....BIG DIFFERENCE in light output!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts