1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the link for those of you that like links
http://cableone.net/dgcarve/rims.html
I'm gonna try HTML

Let me know what you think. I'm thinking about getting Kumho ECSTA SUPRA's on there. Is 205/45 right? What about offset? I don't want a lowrider look where they stick out..hehe...I want it to stick out about as far as the stockers do.

------------------
'95 200 SX SE-R
PR CAI; ACT Disc & PP; ES MM; Pro-Kits; 17* timing; now raising funds for AGX's

[This message has been edited by Toddles82 (edited 05-03-2001).]

·
Registered
909 Posts
That looks like a bad photoshop job.
I really like these wheels and if I get the money some day I will get them my self. I also have the Kumhos now and would recomend them to anyone for summer use. they suck in the snow.

------------------
MarC

hood made transparent for your viewing pleasure http://members.home.net/mnmanderson/Publish/
AIM SER96MarC

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
looks good. damn i need some more hours with PS so i can trick out my car with some big wheels.

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
Registered
756 Posts
HAHA.. stock rims look funny with the stock wheel gap. I would have purchased those, but I'd rather spend the cash on the go fast turbo crap.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually i didn't use photoshop. I would love to get my hands on photoshop. I've heard so many awesome things about it and have seen some sweet things you guys do, but I used Microsoft Image Composer. My car is lowered. Those are Pro-kits on stock struts. I'm getting the rims for 159 a piece from a local shop (they price matched TireRack.com's price) and the Kumho's for 71 a piece I think it is. It totals to 1040 I think. I'm about to graduate high School, so I'm gonna try and convince my parents to get me this for a grad present (I'm gonna pay some of it too). Thanks for the comments and keep the coming

------------------
'95 200 SX SE-R

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Toddles82:
Actually i didn't use photoshop. I would love to get my hands on photoshop. I've heard so many awesome things about it and have seen some sweet things you guys do, but I used Microsoft Image Composer. </font>
Well, if you have a fast connection. I have it on ftp, you could download it if you want.

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thats just wierd....I opened the threead and the first thing to pop up was the pic wiht the k-1's and i was like whoa, someething doesnt look right, must be photoshop-, then a second later the other pic popped up and i was like ah ha, i knew it

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a digital camera so just let me know what kind of side shot you want, and I'll go take it. but hurry it's about to rain! Is my ride height that wierd or something?

------------------
'95 200 SX SE-R

·
Registered
909 Posts
No the ride hight looks ok. I have some done give me a min to post them. But if you can give me som high res shots I will do better ones.

MarC

·
Registered
909 Posts
these were susposed to be silver but came out more like bronze. I like it.

and white

Ohh yeah you got big brakes too.

MarC

·
Registered
503 Posts
What are you doing with the stocks? i'm in need of some bad! Let me know!

RaSE-R X

------------------
97 SE-R with all the looks... soon the speed to match.

·
Registered
400 Posts
i should put my 96 SE-R on some 20's hahaha big pimpin spendin' G's!! hoodie hoo jigga wHA!!

Kenneth

96 RED SE-R w/ Dynomax SuperTurbo Exhaust

[This message has been edited by UrbN (edited 05-17-2001).]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts