SR20 Forum banner

Can I use all the same SR20DE parts in a 2000 sentra?

585 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  david 
G
#1 ·
I have a 2000 sentra SE and any engine performance part i find for the sr20de doesn't list my car as being able to use it. All i have so far is a Stillen intake, and vitek wires cause i tried putting in an MSD 6al and then found out that a resistor in my coil won't accept it's signal. Are eibach sportline springs any good? i just ordered those today. And UR pulleys are probably gonna be the next thing. That's all i've been able to find, besides exhaust, which i don't wanna do yet, until i find something that's super quiet. So what about an ECU, cams, gears, headers, etc.? Can i use all the same stuff? Somebody please help me out, this engine is begging me for more power.

#3 ·
Here are your choices for mods right now for a 00+ SE.

Exhaust Catback
---
Stromung
HKS

Brakes
---
G20 BABK should fit
SMC stainless steel brake lines
SMC probably also has a BABK

Transmission
---
SMC short shifter
B&M short shifter
Energy shifter bushing (though I have tried this yet, I think it should fit)

Engine
---
Stillen pop
JWT pop
Hotshot CAI
Place Racing CAI
UR Pulleys (water,crank,alternator, it doesn't look like the power steering will work)
Hotshot header (specific to the b15, they added a exhaust hanger to the secondary and should be throwing in a O2 bung that you need to weld after the cat so you won't get a check engine light)

Suspension
---
B&G coilovers
Eibach pro-kits and sportlines

Cosmetic
---
Stillen spoilerettes
Erubuni body kits (2 complete ones or pieces if you only like parts of them)
West Coast Spoiler body kit

Stuff in development that we should see soon
---
JWT cams (should be being tested now)
Place Racing Motor mounts (still be be r&d'ed, but should be out in the next few weeks)
Progress coilovers (made, but not for sale yet)
Progress sway bar (made but not for sale yet)
N-Tech control arm brace (no commitment on this, but I would say in the next 6 months)

I think that is everything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.