SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Her 1st track day in 2017
2,105 Posts
Not a B14 owner, but try California Car Covers (http://www.calcarcover.com/). I've had 2 of theirs for other cars, and they are great. Another friend of mine has one also, and he thinks it is great. They have tie-downs for a strap to go underneath to keep it from blowing off. They have diff't fabrics based on your needs (outside storage vs. inside storage).

Josh

·
Registered
470 Posts
Joel,

I just bought the one I have to the size of the car from Autozone. Of couse you have to screw your radio antenna off for it to go completely over the car. But, the co. he just mentioned makes some good covers. I plan on getting another one, because mine isn't ice resistane & I want one for all year weather. Try to do the same if you plan on getting one.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I currently have to park my car on the street, the place I live has no garage :(

Anyhow, I cover my car every time I am not driving it... I use to have a cover I bought at Kragen Auto Parts, but the material was not very durable. So, I bought one at Costco and it has been working out great! It cost me about 60 - 70 bucks.

I've had this cover for about a year now. It's made by a company named Wolf, I found that the material they use is very durable.

I had to buy a bigger size cover, since I have the Stillen GT-R kit I found that getting the size made for the 1998 200sx was too small, so I went one size up.

I use bungee cords to hold the cover down.

Buy a Wolf cover hands down!

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
John Doe said:
You got it homie!

I just got the cheapo one from walmart. You can either let your antenna bend back, or it comes with a grommet for you to poke a hole out for your antenna to go through. It has wokred great for me so far, about 3 months, for only $20.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts