SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mr.200SX @ the dash
Joined
·
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the car is running now but it still needs a few things here and there but the most important part is done. 1st of all I wanna thank Steven for putting up with all the bullshit and the harder work and then I wanna thank Mitch,Rob,Jon,Josh,Tyler and Raz for helping I really appreciate the help and know that if any of you need a little help you can count on me.

As soon as I get the car running right or better everybody is welcome to test it if you like. Nothing special Stevens NX still whoops my ass.. hahaha :)
 

·
Whut?That Ain't No Hondah
Joined
·
2,558 Posts
Heres some pictures from the swap....

Out with the old....






In with the new:



what the? Its not a honda?


A Fine piece of shat from JGY, erm I mean a fine intake tube from JGY :rolleyes: :





"Jah Mon"
 

·
The SE-R Sitter
Joined
·
1,925 Posts
Crim said:
no prob w/ the help.... just returning the favor for helping w/ my swap...oh wait you assholes didn't help at all! :tongue:

Just kidding..... anytime to help a friend out.
:mad: Why the **** you put that retarted ass picture of me on there
BTW it was a one day swap. We would've be driving it that day to but we had to trouble shoot "lets just the fuel steve" :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
hahahahaha, that's a great picture of you, Mitch.
 

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
It ain't a day in the garage without losing a little skin and blood.

All thanks to Steve for volunteering for the loss! (note the butterfly closure on his nose)

It was fun, the little while I was able to be there. Now if I can ever get mine going, we can all have fun again!

Mitch is next!!
 

·
Whut?That Ain't No Hondah
Joined
·
2,558 Posts
R0b_ said:
It ain't a day in the garage without losing a little skin and blood.

All thanks to Steve for volunteering for the loss! (note the butterfly closure on his nose)

It was fun, the little while I was able to be there. Now if I can ever get mine going, we can all have fun again!

Mitch is next!!

Hahah indeed, its healing up good tho!

Well the bad news....apparently my roommates GF hasn't been too happy w/ all the garage fun at the place. My first real conversation w/ the roommate since he came back from his month long business trip basicly stated that no more working on cars in the garage (except mine of coarse) ...along with a whole list of other complaints (lame). :(

I think it comes partly from her being uneasy w/ having other people around, and apparently someone cut around a nieghbor driving going into the opposite lane of traffic to pass them. I contacted every possible person who could have done sucha thing, and noone fessed to it, tho in all reality I don't believe it to be anyone that was over at my house. I was partly mis-judged. This nieghbor saw (wtf? they been spying on me?!) that I often work on cars at my place, and from this, determined that I was a "Street racer" who constantly races up and down holt road. Now, anyone who really knows me, knows for a fact that I drive like a grandma :rolleyes:

The reality of it, is I'm 100% sure it wasn't anyone who was over at my place. Theres a highschool 1/2 a mile down the street from my house, so theres always crazy kids tearing down the street, and atleast once a night, I hear some jackass come flying around my corner with all 4 wheels screeching. But whatever... time to find a new place to hang out I suppose :(


Now, the possibly good news.....

I'm getting the boot from my current residence, because the roomate and his girl are gonna get married. So that means finding a new place to live. I have a friend comming in from cali in april who I was planing on rooming with anyhow so this just gives me more incentive to find a place. An obvious requirement of this new residence will of coarse be a 2 car garage. :cool:

so, if anyone knows of any house thats for rent with 3-4 bedrooms, and a 2 car garage in the marietta area OR any place thats in the sub $200,000 price range that meets these critia, please let me know.
 

·
The SE-R Sitter
Joined
·
1,925 Posts
Man that is why I kept on asking you if she is ok with this everytime she came home she was looking uneasy with us in there. This really sucks that you had to have a talk with your roommate it's never a good thing and it makes it looks as if you did a really bad thing. I thought we was ok and we cleaned that place up so nicley too. I had a feeling that she was going to say something. Oh well I guess everyone had their reasons.
And it don't matter if it was one of your friends that cut that person off, it's the fact that someone in a car that drives fast did it. And when you have a bunch of younger looking guys around you all the time working on cars to make them faster they will assume it's you not the high school down the block cutting people off.
So when is your dead line to get out?
If you need help doing more cleaning up in there give me a holla.

Rob_ I guess we have to get your car running so we can take over your garage next lol. :D We can see how long it takes for your wife to kick us all out too :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Crim said:
Hahah indeed, its healing up good tho!

Well the bad news....apparently my roommates GF hasn't been too happy w/ all the garage fun at the place. My first real conversation w/ the roommate since he came back from his month long business trip basicly stated that no more working on cars in the garage (except mine of coarse) ...along with a whole list of other complaints (lame). :(

I think it comes partly from her being uneasy w/ having other people around, and apparently someone cut around a nieghbor driving going into the opposite lane of traffic to pass them. I contacted every possible person who could have done sucha thing, and noone fessed to it, tho in all reality I don't believe it to be anyone that was over at my house. I was partly mis-judged. This nieghbor saw (wtf? they been spying on me?!) that I often work on cars at my place, and from this, determined that I was a "Street racer" who constantly races up and down holt road. Now, anyone who really knows me, knows for a fact that I drive like a grandma :rolleyes:

The reality of it, is I'm 100% sure it wasn't anyone who was over at my place. Theres a highschool 1/2 a mile down the street from my house, so theres always crazy kids tearing down the street, and atleast once a night, I hear some jackass come flying around my corner with all 4 wheels screeching. But whatever... time to find a new place to hang out I suppose :(


Now, the possibly good news.....

I'm getting the boot from my current residence, because the roomate and his girl are gonna get married. So that means finding a new place to live. I have a friend comming in from cali in april who I was planing on rooming with anyhow so this just gives me more incentive to find a place. An obvious requirement of this new residence will of coarse be a 2 car garage. :cool:

so, if anyone knows of any house thats for rent with 3-4 bedrooms, and a 2 car garage in the marietta area OR any place thats in the sub $200,000 price range that meets these critia, please let me know.
I think she was just waiting for an excuse to give you the boot. Victor seems like a cool guy, but I guess with marriage on the horizon he doesn't want to have a roommate living in the house. Can't blame him for that, but it kinda sucks they used BS reasons to do it. They coulda just said straight up "we're getting married, we want the house to ourselves, so when XXX date comes, you need to move out."

Oh well, I was always nervous when I was working alone downstairs on my car, but she didn't seem too wierd about it, she even asked me if I needed help with anything.

If the place has a phatty 2 car garage, I might have to move. . . . :D all depends tho.
 

·
Whut?That Ain't No Hondah
Joined
·
2,558 Posts
SE R Madness said:
Man that is why I kept on asking you if she is ok with this everytime she came home she was looking uneasy with us in there.

BWAHAHAH yeah! And thats why you kept talking about how you wanted her :tongue:

Its stupid but whatever. I was planning on moving out in april when my friend comes back from cali anyhow, so no big deal. Time to start pushin the boss for a new pad ;)
 

·
Mr.200SX @ the dash
Joined
·
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That sucks I feel guilty now. Steven if by any chance you need a place to crash while you are looking for a place or something I got an xtra room VERY far from my 10 year old sister.
 

·
The SE-R Sitter
Joined
·
1,925 Posts
NissanSer54 said:
That sucks I feel guilty now. Steven if by any chance you need a place to crash while you are looking for a place or something I got an xtra room VERY far from my 10 year old sister.
LMAO I don't there is enough doors in the world for you to keep steve aways from your sister.
Yes steve I think she is still cute :D
 

·
The SE-R Sitter
Joined
·
1,925 Posts
Your a post whore.. I like them white girls steve she isn't the best looking ive seen but i think she is cute.
But if you can get me your Bosses neice now that i can work with.
 

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
You guys are crazy.

Steve, you know if it comes down to it, I still have downstairs available if you need something until you find a house.

Mitch, hell yea. Let's get both mine fixed and swapped, that will leave a garage we can use to work on the weekends. I just don't have a puter in the garage like Steve, but wireless is ready. Meg is fairly patient, as long as I throw some time her way every now and then she's OK. It would take a long time for her to kick us out.
 

·
3 NX2000's
Joined
·
720 Posts
Steve,
Too bad about your roommate situation but since you are looking for a new house to live in and if you have enough time to be a little picky, try to find a house with a "drive under" garage. That is what I have, it is basically a combination 2 car garage and basement that has enough space to park a 3rd car (well, its in there sideways, but its in there....) This gives me enough room to have all 3 vehicles inside and still have work space for doing the engine "rebuild" on the road car. Also, since it is under the house, the temperature is never as cold or hot as in a garage that is on the side. You can tap into the 1st floor HVAC since the ducts are right above your head and usually not hidden by a finished ceiling, or since I wanted to keep the fumes out of the living area, I installed an in-the-window A/C unit and a space heater.
Another option would be to find a house with a basement and a boat door.
When I went shopping for a house, I told my real estate agent that I wanted "a drive-under garage with some type of living space above it."
 

·
Whut?That Ain't No Hondah
Joined
·
2,558 Posts
haha yeah thats what my current place has... its pretty big. And yeah you could get 4 cars in it easy, but two of em would have to be sideways. My neighbors garage opens from the end of the house. So one side of the garage you could put one car in, and the other side, you could line up 3 cars easy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
dang, I don't check this thing for a day or two and everything goes to hell - what happened. sry Steve. That living situation was not going to end right anyway. what kind of bike does your friend have?
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top