SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i bought my se-r a few months back. and i never really got it align cause i didnt really start driving it till a week and some days ago. but when i was getting the car the guy was literally in the process of putting new axles in. now when i drove it home and how im driving int now my steering wheel is turn alot to the left almost looks like im making a hard left turn just to keep the car starit . until now i thought a alignment could fix that but a freind of mine said it could be more than that cause my steering wheel is so far off. is it possible cause its brand new axles that maybe the guy did something wrong when he put it on. i know the car was involved in a accident but was rebuilt fine ( on the driver side was the accident ) so am i looking at getting more than a alignment like a camber kit i have to get to align my car ? no shops near me so i have to make the trip one day when i have the extra cash and now i dont wanna make the trip with less cash so i have to drive back and make the trip again when i have to save up

·
toolongtuning
175 Posts
most shops that do alignments can check and see if it is something serious or if its
just that the steering wheel is not straight. you should have a big O in your area somwhere and they use to do alignment checks for free.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts