SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys..

I need a little help from those that have been to, and been in many car shows...we are doing a basic show at the AZ 02 SE-R convention, and I need to know what kind of categories to have...

If you can list them here..and keep in mind, this isn't hot import rice..:D

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm serious...I need like a few real categories, then a few fun/cool ones....like most rice kinda thing...c mon guys..

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The most black SR20 and I don't mean by dirt. We'll see who takes that one!

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats because Peter has heard me bitch about my faded black paint! :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
how about lifetime achievement award on having their car dirty most of the time? I think I can vote on a winner!:D (hint,hint)But then again if an award is given for having their car down for the most time that would probably be me.:cool:

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
se-riously boosted said:
how about lifetime achievement award on having their car dirty most of the time? I think I can vote on a winner!:D (hint,hint)

Cocksucker :D

Hey, I have an idea! How about who can **** up the most cars within a certain period of time!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! :D :D

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
guys, I would win the dirtiest car award. the D/FW guys and Ben can vouch for that one. My car has not been cleaned in over 3 months. My rims look anthracite though, that is why I don't wash it though :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
brian said:
guys, I would win the dirtiest car award. the D/FW guys and Ben can vouch for that one. My car has not been cleaned in over 3 months. My rims look anthracite though, that is why I don't wash it though :D

Stop right there! Come on NE guys, tell them about my "Dirty Aztec" :D

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
k...got some good ones..back on track...I need more...what would you like to see?

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Calm down David.!:D ok, I'm looking at something like this:

Best NX
Best Classic
Best 200SX
Best G20
Best in show overall
Most ghetto/rice
Longest distance driven

Sound good...?

·
Registered
101 Posts
OouCH!!:(

**** u ASShole!, cause i haven't finished with your car yet!:D (jst playing):p

Sorry to piss u off ChiEf:rolleyes:
What about like best engine or set up?or like something to do with the performance of the cars.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think the "Diamond in the Rough" award is a good idea. Just the basics "best exterior", "best interior", "best audio system", "best paint scheme", "cleanest", "best use of JDM parts", etc. I don't know about the whole rice/ghetto thing. That's kinda degrading... and somebody might try to kick your ass.

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't wanna get too carried away with 25 different categories, as I don't know how many will be entered...will need to have a Best B15.I forgot that one..as for the best Ghetto/Rice.that is more for comedies sake....and we carry guns here in AZ..noone will try to kick my ass!:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts