SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please, help! My car was stolen last night. It's a white 92 with big spots of grey primer showing on the doors and license plate number 3XWJ263. If you see it please report it to the CHP.

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
i live pretty far from you...but if i do see it i wll call chp or cops rite away...trust me i know how it feels to have a sentra stolen...i feel you bro...and hope you get back soon and in one piece...keep us posted

·
Registered
361 Posts
Sorry to hear that man, Ill keep a look out for it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
That sucks man. I had my car stolen from work. I was pissed! I worked right across the police station too. Where was your car stolen at?

·
Registered
61 Posts
se-r_bri said:
Please, help! My car was stolen last night. It's a white 92 with big spots of grey primer showing on the doors and license plate number 3XWJ263. If you see it please report it to the CHP.
I live in the east bay area, Ill keep an eye out, what kind of rims did it have?
most likely they wont keep the same lic plate on it.

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Where in Sacramento? I might know who ****ing did it ;). I doubt it if they did it...they just got outta jail :eek:. And unless you had hella **** in it, they wouldn't want it. But let I'm on the lookout anyway. Got pics? I see hella Sentra's, but never sure if they are SE-R's or not.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks for all your support. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted. The car was stolen from my apartment complex, and the only thing I have on the car is a JWT POP Charger everything else is stock. It seems like it should be easy to spot I've only seen one other sentra with big grey spots of primer showing on the sides. For all of you that have been through this how long did it take to get your cars back? It happened in Carmichael.

se-r_bri
missing my car right now

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Haha...thats why. You live in Carmichael. That's what you get! ;) Haha...j/k man.

I live in Antelope. Since your practically next door I'll keep a look out and ask around. Hopefully we spot this mug.

JasonQ

·
Alty freak
183 Posts
se-r_bri said:
Thanks for all your support. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted. The car was stolen from my apartment complex, and the only thing I have on the car is a JWT POP Charger everything else is stock. It seems like it should be easy to spot I've only seen one other sentra with big grey spots of primer showing on the sides. For all of you that have been through this how long did it take to get your cars back? It happened in Carmichael.

se-r_bri
missing my car right now

Hey man. Do you have and Pictures of your car? As well of yourself too? I drive around A LOT(work), so I see a lot of cars. Because I like nissans so much they stick out. I'll keep your license plate handy and if I see I notify the authorites. I need your pic so I don't call in a false report. So. Best of luck to ya.

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
when my car was stolen it took a about 3 or 4 days to get mine back

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of my car to post, I wish I did though. I've been looking for it since it happened, and I know I won't stop until it's back.
What makes me mad is that I had my kid's carseats in the back. What kind of asshole steals a car with carseats in it? :mad:

se-r_bri
still looking for my se-r

·
Registered
381 Posts
sux to hear bout your car, im in fairfield ill keep a look out for it.

·
SE-Ruper Dooper Sentra
536 Posts
I live in Sac, on the Elk Grove Side, I'll be on the look out.

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
stilll no word about your car? :confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No word on it. I'm just waiting and keeping my eyes open. That's about all I can do. Thanks everyone for your support, please keep on the lookout for it. I'm really starting to miss my car.

se-r_bri

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
now its taking too long! when a car is stolen people are quick to do what they have to do...so i bet you your car is sitting somewhere waiting to be recovered...you should check industrial areas, alleys, and fields if you have them in your city, backroads etc....think of places where people aren't around at night...hope this helps...keep us posted...again sorry about the car...i know how your felling

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:D :D :D
Found out about my car. It's in a autobody shop in Natomas. My brother and I went to look at it tonight and it looks like it's in good shape from the outside. It was kinda far away and dark, but I couldn't see any damage. I'm just hoping the inside is in as good of shape. Thank you all very much for your support, this is the kind of stuff that makes this forum so great.

I'll be sure to post how the inside looks as soon as I can.
se-r_bri

1 - 20 of 26 Posts