SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im currently at the moment waiting for the police to get here, man I am so mad!!! this is the second time!!! I hate this f*cking town, street, and piece of s#$it who took it apon himself to take my car!! Its a black 91 classic with plates:5FEC930, any east bay peeps keep ur eyeballs peeled for it, it has black 5 spoke gtr's on the rear and stock steels on the front, it was at the freamont meet,. but there are no good pics of it from that day, none that i saw.I havent had it long, I dont think i even have any pics.. please keep a look out , thanks, ed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
361 Posts
Damn Ed that sucks! Man I hope you get it back soon. Little bitches should leave other peoples **** alone. Man, Im a poor bastard, but you dont see me taking **** from people that they worked hard for. Hopefully they will find out that 5th gear is gone and dump it somewhere. Good luck and I will keep my eyes peeled.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
381 Posts
sorry bout your car, ill keep an eye out for it. where do you live? got any pics to better identify it?
 

·
Guanaco Tuner
Joined
·
3,049 Posts
Did you try checking into the place you found your red car last time? Maybe the thefts are related.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Luis said:
Did you try checking into the place you found your red car last time? Maybe the thefts are related.
first place i looked... no luck , looked at most of the ghetto apartments around, It will prolly show up tho... ed
 

·
Original Owner
Joined
·
1,045 Posts
That F-ing Sucks Ed! I'll keep my eyes out down here in the South Bay.
 

·
SE-R Protection League
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
Where exactly was it stolen??

If you need help adding a kill-switch in the car when it comes home, please let me know.
It's a very simple procedure, takes about 1/2 hour and it only cost less than $5 to do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys... no luck on recovering it yet... it was stolen in pittsburg, outta my driveway, I would be interested in the kill switch option, thanks, I just hope it isnt completely ruined when and if I get it back. Time will tell...ed
 

·
Cheap Bastard
Joined
·
388 Posts
F*ck! My buddy just had his 240 Stolen out of his driveway in LA (see earlier thread) and he recoered it woithout wheels (got kinda lucky). But those mofo's came back two nights later and stole the f'in stereo out of his wife's car and the f'in baby seat too.

If we ever catch one, I'm gonna soak them in aircraft stripper....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car. I know how you feel, I was lucky enough to get my car back less than a month ago. I'll keep an eye out for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well... concord pd called me at work today , told me to come get my car, before they decide to tow it, when i got there, i was relieved to find that that the car was still drivable, all 4 rims and such.. the tools were gone, the faceless cd player was also gone, momo shift knob too, but they were professional about it, they didnt destroy the dash or plastic, so i drove it home and immediately looked at a few alarms, pager type, Im tired of this ****, if somone is messin with my car, I wannna meet em..... violently... thanx everybody, for lookin out..... ed
 

·
SE-R Protection League
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
edsclassic said:
Well... concord pd called me at work today , told me to come get my car, before they decide to tow it, when i got there, i was relieved to find that that the car was still drivable, all 4 rims and such.. the tools were gone, the faceless cd player was also gone, momo shift knob too, but they were professional about it, they didnt destroy the dash or plastic, so i drove it home and immediately looked at a few alarms, pager type, Im tired of this ****, if somone is messin with my car, I wannna meet em..... violently... thanx everybody, for lookin out..... ed


Congratulations on the recovery.

Don't forget to add that kill-switch in the car.
Also, you can wire-up one of those Hella air-horn onto the siren of the car alarm to get some extra ear-piercing punch.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6779&item=2470567869
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
989 Posts
edsclassic said:
Well... concord pd called me at work today , told me to come get my car, before they decide to tow it, when i got there, i was relieved to find that that the car was still drivable, all 4 rims and such.. the tools were gone, the faceless cd player was also gone, momo shift knob too, but they were professional about it, they didnt destroy the dash or plastic, so i drove it home and immediately looked at a few alarms, pager type, Im tired of this ****, if somone is messin with my car, I wannna meet em..... violently... thanx everybody, for lookin out..... ed
Great that you recovered your car. And it wasn't violated too bad.

I had my car broken into, in my driveway!!! Put an alarm and power door locks on it. Later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
JCCT said:
Where exactly was it stolen??

If you need help adding a kill-switch in the car when it comes home, please let me know.
It's a very simple procedure, takes about 1/2 hour and it only cost less than $5 to do.
PM me the detail im wanna put one of those in my car..
BTW sorry bout ur car..at least u got it back tho...they broke my **** like 2 months ago.....stole my stereo and my craftsman 161 peice tool set my momma gave me.. :mad:

FREDO
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top