SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car thieves really suck fat salty chocoalty balls. If they really want your car they will take it with no remorse what so ever. They scour on poor defensless people like our selves that take pride in their car or mere personal belongings. They must be the scum of the earth to do such a thing that people put so much time in devotion into.

In saying that my boy's Nissan Sentra SER DET was stolen sometime this morning in the vicinity of 3 A.M. Those ****ers must of wanted it bad because the car was blocked in by two other cars for a reason. The car was droped 2" inches, had on a black primered body kit all around, white wheels. They jumped the car over a lil grass hill then jumped off his crub in a great effort to get the car they had their eye on so much. Being that the car was that low and had on the front bumper there were big digs and tire marks left in the grass and you could see a marking where the exhaust hit the sidewalk. What makes this the worst thing possible is this was he was 1/2 nice looking Nissans in town including mine. I would ask anyone in the CT area to be on look out for any Nissan Classics or 200's sporting white wheels and someone new sporting new items. The tranny had a Jazz blue color casing along with the DET. Also look for Classic seats with a grey/black leather finish. I would like help in finding this car because we all know insurance won't give a **** about a 91 Nissan Sentra SER somewhere in the midst. So this is a APB out to all those enthusiast in this area to keep an eye out for some fishy stuff. I will calm down when the car has been found, until then I will remain furious as now. [swearing] ****ing assholes that suck great big salty balls, CAR THEIVES SUCK ASS!!!!![/swearing]

--------------
Peter M.
97 200SX SE-R

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah **** happens I guess. I will have a picture of the car up later on when I can get it scanned. It really hurts my boy which owned the car cause that was everything he wanted in that car. Hopefully it will turn up soon enough. I sure hope it does.

G

·
0 Posts
ill be on the lookout. a pic would help too if u can get one up

------------------
'93 G20 - kick ass system
Friends dont let friends drive VTECs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts