SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am heading down to e-town on saturday morning. I am not sure what time I am leaving but it all depends on who wants to caravan??? NyceP26 if you want to let me know what time you are leaving that would be cool. We should have a few cars going with us. The teal one from vernon(sorry I forgot your name) if you want to meet up on friday at the pike that would be cool. We can figure out times. I will hopefully hear some replies soon. We only have a few days fella's. Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (Papa smurf Blue)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hey Mark, you said you going down on Saturday? I'm heading down on Sunday morning with a bunch of people from my town as well as my Team. Let me know what your final plansa are and we'll work something out.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe that we are leaving on saturday around 8 o'clock. I am going to be down there with a bunch of my friends and was hopin that there would be a bunch of se-r's goin. Peter, are you going saturday also or just sunday? Let me know, we are headin out on saturday so Hopefully we can have a se-r click goin down. I will talk to you guys later. Thanks

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (moms car)smurf blue

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Hey Art where you live in Vernon..I live there too..but never see your 200sx..i've got a 91 classic with the Stillen kit!It will be at E-Towns show

Tom

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hey Mark,
I will be down there just on Sunday for all the events, but I am not participating in anything. Juts going to spectate thats all.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts