SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who still want a CF hood, but didn't get in on the GB, Sunny Styling STILL has a mold and can STILL make you one.

I just found out that someone from Nissan just purchased one.

Sunny Styling (626) 443-8826
 

·
easy 400WHP
Joined
·
12,682 Posts
whats the price and how long does it take???
\
also was this the one with the heat extractor scoop on it or just the plain hood....?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
Subculture said:
I just found out that someone from Nissan just purchased one.
Someone from Nissan ? What is that about ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No.
I recieved an email from someone at Nissan USA.
He enquired where I purchased my CF hood.
I then emailed him back with Sunny's phone #.

A couple of days later I recieved an eamil from the same person saying that he had contacted Sunny Styling an had placed an order for a CF NX hood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,498 Posts
IF any of you call and get a price post and let us all know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
532 Posts
Subculture said:
No.
I recieved an email from someone at Nissan USA.
He enquired where I purchased my CF hood.
I then emailed him back with Sunny's phone #.

A couple of days later I recieved an eamil from the same person saying that he had contacted Sunny Styling an had placed an order for a CF NX hood.
Was it someone that owned an NX and wanted one? Or was it someone to buy the hood, realize it's a mold of the stock hood and then sue them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
812 Posts
drummer4lifex said:
Was it someone that owned an NX and wanted one? Or was it someone to buy the hood, realize it's a mold of the stock hood and then sue them?

that would never happen! this is America!

:tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
drummer4lifex said:
Was it someone that owned an NX and wanted one? Or was it someone to buy the hood, realize it's a mold of the stock hood and then sue them?
No it was someone with an NX. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
498 Posts
I think one that's perfectly smooth would look cool. And cheap to make. Why doesn't someone make a batch of some fiberglass hoods that are smooth and sell them for $200-250 each shipped. :)
 

·
SouthPaw
Joined
·
2,022 Posts
Someone should call them and find out what the price is that they will charge for a hood without the GB. I might just get my money back from Kenley and order straight from Sunny now that the molds are done. Who has a phone number for Sunny?
 

·
newbie
Joined
·
8,148 Posts
drummer4lifex said:
Was it someone that owned an NX and wanted one? Or was it someone to buy the hood, realize it's a mold of the stock hood and then sue them?
That is so freaking funny. I almost fell out of my chair reading that after the whole OBX thing!
 

·
s13 frankenstein
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
SentraDragon said:
Someone should call them and find out what the price is that they will charge for a hood without the GB. I might just get my money back from Kenley and order straight from Sunny now that the molds are done. Who has a phone number for Sunny?
good luck on getting money back, i'm still waiting for my amp and cap from him, i havnt heard from him in 2-3 weeks since he said he was gonan send back
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top