SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
There is a track event at Pocono on May 14th that a lot of us are doing. I guess we are doing Carlisle also since we are going to be "in the neighborhood" :)

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Thanks Jordan. I know you have seen my NX before. Here at Carlisle 2000. Thats Jim's aka Shoes59's (which now belongs to Jacen) old classic next to it. I loved his wheels so much I bought a set :)

Storm88000 said:
Cool! Nice pics of your cars BTW, first time I've seen them.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Thanks Jordan. I know you have seen my NX before. Here at Carlisle 2000. Thats Jim's aka Shoes59's (which now belongs to Jacen) old classic next to it. I loved his wheels so much I bought a set :)

Yep I remember that, in fact my car should be somewhere around those in that picture. Got any more?

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Your pretty easy to spot in the group pic. Just look for the hair :)

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
WOW!! I have NEVER seen any of those pictures... thanks for posting them. If you have anymore PLEASE post them, I am printing them all out and putting them on my wall. :) Which one are you in the pic or did you take it?

BTW my hair looks nothing like that anymore! :)

Most recent pic of me:

(thats me on the right)

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just thought of something funny looking at those pictures, do you remember when we were both racing at Englishtown and we were in line, and your car stalled and you couldn't get it started? I just thought of that for some reason. I think it was back in like 2000.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Yup that was the 2001 dyno day when we were at Etown. That was pretty fun day. My starter was going out so we kept having to push start it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts